Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? 21:02 - Jul 27 with 1632 viewssparks

Loads on the old youtube. Various old army rations and modern ones, being sampled.

One of my favourites is here:

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 09:54 - Jul 28 with 1524 viewshampstead_blue

Chicken curry in the gold tin can was the best along with fruit cake.
Eat that and you won't take a dump for a year!

Biscuits brown could bung up anything. Put them in a petrol tank of someone's car you don't like........

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 10:53 - Jul 28 with 1497 viewsellerblue

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 09:54 - Jul 28 by hampstead_blue

Biscuits brown could bung up anything. Put them in a petrol tank of someone's car you don't like........

My god that takes me back the worst was the tin containing matches for the hexi and izal toilet paper

Heinsberg Blue

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 11:11 - Jul 28 with 1474 viewsEdwardStone

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 10:53 - Jul 28 by ellerblue

My god that takes me back the worst was the tin containing matches for the hexi and izal toilet paper

Might just be my faulty memory, but wasn't the can opener in a can?

I remember trying to open said can with a pickaxe

It wasn't pretty
Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 11:15 - Jul 28 with 1470 viewsEdwardStone

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 09:54 - Jul 28 by hampstead_blue

In my day they were called Biscuits Plain

I ran over a pack with a 4 tonne truck

The top biscuit was broken....the rest were still unblemished

Dreadful things

As a side note, in the Second War my Grandfather served in ASC in a Field Bakery....just behind the lines supplying the troops with fresh bread so they didn't have to rely on Army biscuits. I credit him and his fellow bakers with the victory in Europe....if the troops only had biscuits, we would have undoubtedly lost
Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 12:11 - Jul 28 with 1435 viewsBiGDonnie

Search for the 'crazy russian hacker' he does videos showing all the ration packs from different eras and different nationalities.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 12:25 - Jul 28 with 1426 viewshampstead_blue

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 11:15 - Jul 28 by EdwardStone

In my day they were called Biscuits Plain

I ran over a pack with a 4 tonne truck

The top biscuit was broken....the rest were still unblemished

Dreadful things

As a side note, in the Second War my Grandfather served in ASC in a Field Bakery....just behind the lines supplying the troops with fresh bread so they didn't have to rely on Army biscuits. I credit him and his fellow bakers with the victory in Europe....if the troops only had biscuits, we would have undoubtedly lost

I love the smell of a crusty white loaf in the morning......It's smells of victory!
Fritz don't bake......Let's bake

Can you guess the film?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 12:45 - Jul 28 with 1404 viewssparks

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 12:11 - Jul 28 by BiGDonnie

Search for the 'crazy russian hacker' he does videos showing all the ration packs from different eras and different nationalities.

This particular video is fairly unique I think- dealing as it does with the now defunct "Scottish Army" and their special requirements...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 12:51 - Jul 28 with 1385 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 12:45 - Jul 28 by sparks

This particular video is fairly unique I think- dealing as it does with the now defunct "Scottish Army" and their special requirements...

Haha! People really don't watch stuff, do they?

"Military-grade" Tunnock's Teacakes are a thing of a beauty.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 14:27 - Jul 28 with 1336 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nearly had me for a minute

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 19:15 - Jul 28 with 1274 viewsericclacton

Anyone else gone down the YT rabbit hole of ration pack eating demos? on 14:27 - Jul 28 by Swansea_Blue

Nearly had me for a minute

Your so witty Swansea Blue Rs

[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 19:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024