Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I only went and had a dream about Mick last night 14:52 - Aug 12 with 1566 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I bumped into him at a bus station and we got chatting and he laid out how it was all Evans fault, didn't hold back on explaining how many times he was left infuriated that Keane had been given millions and he wasn't given a penny and how he genuinely felt he could have taken us up or improved the style of play with proper backing.

Then he told me he was going on TalkSport at 4pm to talk about it and invited me along.

Very bizarre. But I woke up with a completely different attitude to the guy. Now he's explained it all like lol!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 14:54 - Aug 12 with 1545 viewshoppy

Can I request you have a dream about Marcus Evans tonight, and then you might be able to possibly explain why he gave a 5yr contract to Lambert when he did?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 15:45 - Aug 12 with 1469 viewsjeera

Did he at least mention Fishers?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 15:57 - Aug 12 with 1447 viewshype313

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 14:54 - Aug 12 by hoppy

Can I request you have a dream about Marcus Evans tonight, and then you might be able to possibly explain why he gave a 5yr contract to Lambert when he did?

That's up there with the Gerald Ratner of Business acumen.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 18:20 - Aug 12 with 1379 viewsShawsey

Luckily I have never had a dream with Mick in it. That would be borderline nightmare.
I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 18:50 - Aug 12 with 1348 viewsBlueBadger

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 18:20 - Aug 12 by Shawsey

Luckily I have never had a dream with Mick in it. That would be borderline nightmare.

Presumably waking up and finding out that we're actually a mid-table League One club rather than a top-half Championship one would be the bit that makes it a nightmare?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 19:12 - Aug 12 with 1330 viewsJimmyJazz

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 18:50 - Aug 12 by BlueBadger

Presumably waking up and finding out that we're actually a mid-table League One club rather than a top-half Championship one would be the bit that makes it a nightmare?

Top half championship? If you’re rewriting history why not regular play off contenders

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 15:01 - Aug 13 with 1172 viewsBlueBadger

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 19:12 - Aug 12 by JimmyJazz

Top half championship? If you’re rewriting history why not regular play off contenders

2012/13 - 14th(having taken over with the side bottom, 7 points adrift and unable to score or defend).
13/14 - 9th
14/15 - 6th
15/16 - 7th
16/17 - 16th
17/18 - 12th

That's three full seasons top half(and in with a good shot at the playoffs), one bang central(during which we were top half and chasing for much of the season), one lower half.

The football, pressers and match day experience ARE much better now though.

You'r welcome.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 15:04]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 15:05 - Aug 13 with 1159 viewsHerbivore

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 19:12 - Aug 12 by JimmyJazz

We finished top half four years out of five under Mick, mate. No rewriting of history is required.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 16:16 - Aug 13 with 1126 viewsBlueBadger

I only went and had a dream about Mick last night on 15:05 - Aug 13 by Herbivore

We finished top half four years out of five under Mick, mate. No rewriting of history is required.

And we wonder why people will defend government incompetence. This is the football equivalent of 'yes, but Corbyn'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024