Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan 12:23 - Aug 29 with 1107 viewsBluefish

Or structure. It is a mess and will be doing very little to drum home a shape or identify ahead of the season starting. No connection are being learned and it isn't about polishing off final places. It is just another game adding minutes with no benefit to the overall team. We will go into the season without a 1st choice team playing together at any point

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 12:25 - Aug 29 with 1088 viewsCokeIsKey

The fact that Judge is being picked out wide over Dobra says enough. Lambert just can't seem to learn from his old mistakes.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 12:27 - Aug 29 with 1063 viewsElderGrizzly

Given Lambert said the Cambridge game would likely indicate his strongest XI he appears to be rather lost

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 12:32 - Aug 29 with 1010 viewsgetawig

More worrying if this is his reserve team!
Will he start with team not here today?
Goalkeeper
Ward KVY Chambers Toto
Bishop Dozzel Downs
Edwards Jackson Sears
He wouldn't would he?🤔
The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 13:06 - Aug 29 with 893 viewsFixed_It

We have two more games before our League campaign starts. Calm down, love.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 13:09 - Aug 29 with 857 viewsBryanPlug

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 12:25 - Aug 29 by CokeIsKey

The fact that Judge is being picked out wide over Dobra says enough. Lambert just can't seem to learn from his old mistakes.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 13:12 - Aug 29 with 837 viewsbilllm

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 13:06 - Aug 29 by Fixed_It

We have two more games before our League campaign starts. Calm down, love.

With you on this, I don't think we're interested in the carano cup or whatever it's called, they to will be treated like warm.up games, maybe a stronger team v arsenal, then we start
The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 13:17 - Aug 29 with 813 viewsDubtractor

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 12:27 - Aug 29 by ElderGrizzly

Given Lambert said the Cambridge game would likely indicate his strongest XI he appears to be rather lost

Doe we assume from that squad that Jackson, Chambers, Skuse, Bishop, Ward, Kenlock, Nsiala have knocks?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 13:53 - Aug 29 with 670 viewsMonkeyAlan

Thought Lambert said he would know our first team better by this game? If this is it, god help us!
Login to get fewer ads

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 14:22 - Aug 29 with 592 viewsTerry_Nutkins

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 13:53 - Aug 29 by MonkeyAlan

Thought Lambert said he would know our first team better by this game? If this is it, god help us!

No he said after this game. This is another pre-season game. Miles in the legs based on the team selected.

It seems with two cup games upcoming he'll start to field a settled side post this. I guess first game will be more like the team to start in league and some changes for Tuesday cup game would be my guess.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 14:23 - Aug 29 with 583 viewsTerry_Nutkins

The team today is yet another example of our lack of a plan on 12:27 - Aug 29 by ElderGrizzly

He didn't say that. He said after the Cambridge game. Nothing to see here.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024