Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chopra says sorry 08:07 - Sep 1 with 1566 viewsScottCandage

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/michael-chopra-big-interview-1-6815835
Chopra says sorry on 09:09 - Sep 1 with 1338 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Good read this.

Fair play to him, addiction in any form takes hold of you, it must have been an extremely challenging time.

Its great that he recognises the damage he did to himself and those around him and its a real shame we didn't get thw best Michael Chopra we could have.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Chopra says sorry on 13:44 - Sep 1 with 1123 viewsSparky85

Chopra says sorry on 09:09 - Sep 1 by BlueandTruesince82

Good read this.

Fair play to him, addiction in any form takes hold of you, it must have been an extremely challenging time.

Its great that he recognises the damage he did to himself and those around him and its a real shame we didn't get thw best Michael Chopra we could have.

Agreed, very good read.
Chopra says sorry on 14:07 - Sep 1 with 1071 viewsjaykay

so who do we believe about the cresswell story ,him or those who have posted differently

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Chopra says sorry on 14:10 - Sep 1 with 1057 viewsclive_baker

Chopra says sorry on 14:07 - Sep 1 by jaykay

so who do we believe about the cresswell story ,him or those who have posted differently

Chopra on that one I would say, because I think the alternative story was something Jimmy Bullard dreamt up, and 95% of what he says is BS.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Chopra says sorry on 14:15 - Sep 1 with 1043 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Chopra says sorry on 14:10 - Sep 1 by clive_baker

Chopra on that one I would say, because I think the alternative story was something Jimmy Bullard dreamt up, and 95% of what he says is BS.

It's also a leap to assume that someone owed £250k wouldn't send a heavy to get the money without knowing who that person was or what they looked like, especially when it's some famous enough to bring up thousands of Google image hits.

I usually Google or LinkedIn the person I am having a meeting with so I don't walk up to the wrong person. I'd like to think that for a quarter of a million people would be prepared to such a basic extent!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Chopra says sorry on 14:16 - Sep 1 with 1035 viewsjudespiveyg

Chopra was a decent player for us under Jewell, even if he didn't quite live up to his Cardiff form. We've had better strikers since but no one as natural a goalscorer as he was, except possibly Pitman. It's nice to see he's seemingly overcome his personal demons.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Chopra says sorry on 14:33 - Sep 1 with 972 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"After the Bristol City game, I said to Grant Leadbitter ‘Granty, we’ve got a great team, if we continue to produce what we’ve just done there, we could go a long way’, but we just fizzled out towards the end of the season."

We just fizzled out? Toward the end of the season?

06 August 2011 Bristol City 0—3 Ipswich Town
13 August 2011 Ipswich Town 0—1 Hull City
16 August 2011 Ipswich Town 2—5 Southampton
20 August 2011 Peterborough 7—1 Ipswich Town
27 August 2011 Ipswich Town 2—1 Leeds United

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Chopra says sorry on 15:11 - Sep 1 with 902 viewsPhilTWTD

Chopra says sorry on 14:15 - Sep 1 by WarkTheWarkITFC

It's also a leap to assume that someone owed £250k wouldn't send a heavy to get the money without knowing who that person was or what they looked like, especially when it's some famous enough to bring up thousands of Google image hits.

I usually Google or LinkedIn the person I am having a meeting with so I don't walk up to the wrong person. I'd like to think that for a quarter of a million people would be prepared to such a basic extent!

The story I heard relating to that incident was that Chopra was asked by the club whether he owed the money to the person represented by the 'heavy' and he genuinely didn't know, such was his situation at the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Chopra says sorry on 15:13 - Sep 1 with 886 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Chopra says sorry on 14:33 - Sep 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

"After the Bristol City game, I said to Grant Leadbitter ‘Granty, we’ve got a great team, if we continue to produce what we’ve just done there, we could go a long way’, but we just fizzled out towards the end of the season."

We just fizzled out? Toward the end of the season?

06 August 2011 Bristol City 0—3 Ipswich Town
13 August 2011 Ipswich Town 0—1 Hull City
16 August 2011 Ipswich Town 2—5 Southampton
20 August 2011 Peterborough 7—1 Ipswich Town
27 August 2011 Ipswich Town 2—1 Leeds United

I don't think I've been impressed with many visiting sides like I was with that Southampton team that day. Especially Lallana.

They passed the ball so well and absolutely ripped us apart. Newly promoted as well were they not?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Chopra says sorry on 15:17 - Sep 1 with 876 viewsRadlett_blue

"Paul Jewell was a real football man".
Possibly once, but not by the time he became Town manager.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024