Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best goal today.......? 17:21 - Oct 10 with 893 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Best goal today.......? on 17:25 - Oct 10 with 843 viewsBluefish

Chambers
Bishop
Edwards 2nd
Edwards 1st

No doubt will upset a few despite not being controversial at all. I can just see SB hammering at his keyboard now

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Difficult to pick in all honesty.... on 17:33 - Oct 10 with 812 viewsBloots

Best goal today.......? on 17:25 - Oct 10 by Bluefish

Chambers
Bishop
Edwards 2nd
Edwards 1st

No doubt will upset a few despite not being controversial at all. I can just see SB hammering at his keyboard now

....it was a cracking hit by Chambo, a difficult skill.

Bish's was a lovely finish and Gwion's second was a beautiful touch after a pass that Glenn Hoddle in his prime would have been proud of.

I went for Chambo's though.

Difficult to pick in all honesty.... on 17:36 - Oct 10 with 793 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Difficult to pick in all honesty.... on 17:33 - Oct 10 by Bloots

Bish's was a lovely finish and Gwion's second was a beautiful touch after a pass that Glenn Hoddle in his prime would have been proud of.

Bishop's was a lovely finish, but he also did a great bit of dribbling, running at his man, shimmying this way then that and leaving him about three yards away when he hit his shot.

Because he took the precaution of socially distancing his defender during this difficult time for us all, it's Bishop for me!
Best goal today.......? on 18:49 - Oct 10 with 672 viewsfactual_blue

Blackpool's.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Best goal today.......? on 18:53 - Oct 10 with 660 viewsbazza

If it was the goal combined with assist , definitely Edward’s 2nd, great cross by chambers great touch and finish by Edward’s.. but I went for chambers , quality strike.
Best goal today.......? on 18:59 - Oct 10 with 639 viewsbrogansnose

Chambers.

Extremely well taken shot which if their goalkeeper had got to it then it may well have taken his hand off.

Probably the best goal of his career and he's scored some delightful headers for us in the past.
Luke "The rampant young gazelle" Chambers.... on 12:58 - Oct 11 with 472 viewsBloots

.....winning relatively comfortably with over 50% of the votes.

Captain. Leader. Legend. Thunderbolter.

Best goal today.......? on 13:18 - Oct 11 with 457 viewsRyorry

Best goal today.......? on 18:59 - Oct 10 by brogansnose

Chambers.

Extremely well taken shot which if their goalkeeper had got to it then it may well have taken his hand off.

Probably the best goal of his career and he's scored some delightful headers for us in the past.

Chambo's for me too because it was both a team goal (esp loved the pass on the deck threaded through several pins by Doz) *and* a cracking bit of individual brilliance by our stalwart Captain, who seems to be enjoying something of a second yoof-hood so far this season.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Best goal today.......? on 13:39 - Oct 11 with 446 viewsstrikalite

Edwards second wins it for me, to take the ball down like that in your stride given the distance of the great ball from Chambers is just absolutely top drawer for me..
Difficult to pick in all honesty.... on 14:06 - Oct 11 with 428 viewsWickets

Difficult to pick in all honesty.... on 17:33 - Oct 10 by Bloots

I go for Chambo not only for the finish but the build up as well , we play it around at the back then Dozzell longish ball to Hawkings who does great it goes out wide to Edwards and then that wonderfull finish by the skipper . In my opinion it was just terrific.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024