Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tier rules 06:29 - Oct 20 with 1122 viewsbluelagos

Can people in Tiers 2 and 3 visit friends in Tier 1 areas and mix indoors, inline with Tier 1 guidelines?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Tier rules on 06:39 - Oct 20 with 1100 viewsFixed_It

Whatever you do, it'll all end in tiers.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Tier rules on 06:54 - Oct 20 with 1080 viewsDanny_G

No - if you’re in a higher tier, you carry your rules with you if you go elsewhere. The first question here covers that

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-51176409

I live in Tier 2. Can I meet my sister who lives in Tier 1 at a Tier 1 restaurant indoors?
From Bruce Barton

No, this would not be allowed.

If you live in a Tier 2 (high alert) area, you are expected to follow the rules for that area, wherever you are in the UK.

For Tier 2, this means you are not allowed to mix with anyone from another household indoors, whether that is in their house, or at a venue such as a pub or a restaurant.

You could still meet with each other anywhere outside, as long as you are not meeting in a group of more than six people.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 6:54]
Tier rules on 07:17 - Oct 20 with 1045 viewsgiant_stow

I was wonderring about something similar re going away at half term*. Its bonkers that its left to media outlets to basically interpret the rules, but I believe DAnny G is correct that the teir you live in determines the rules you follow, not where you are.

*everything is booked anyway - not a suasage left for a mid-week start at least.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tier rules on 07:47 - Oct 20 with 974 viewsbluelagos

Tier rules on 06:54 - Oct 20 by Danny_G

No - if you’re in a higher tier, you carry your rules with you if you go elsewhere. The first question here covers that

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-51176409

I live in Tier 2. Can I meet my sister who lives in Tier 1 at a Tier 1 restaurant indoors?
From Bruce Barton

No, this would not be allowed.

If you live in a Tier 2 (high alert) area, you are expected to follow the rules for that area, wherever you are in the UK.

For Tier 2, this means you are not allowed to mix with anyone from another household indoors, whether that is in their house, or at a venue such as a pub or a restaurant.

You could still meet with each other anywhere outside, as long as you are not meeting in a group of more than six people.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 6:54]

Thx. Had a look at the .gov site and couldnt see anything.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Tier rules on 08:05 - Oct 20 with 948 viewsStokieBlue

Tier rules on 07:47 - Oct 20 by bluelagos

Apparently if it's a business lunch you might be able to meet in the pub though, clarification is coming apparently.

Yes, I know it's ridiculous.

SB
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 8:50]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tier rules on 10:01 - Oct 20 with 895 viewsfactual_blue

Tier rules on 07:47 - Oct 20 by bluelagos

There is nothing about this government to see.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tier rules on 11:19 - Oct 20 with 837 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Tier rules on 08:05 - Oct 20 by StokieBlue

Apparently if it's a business lunch you might be able to meet in the pub though, clarification is coming apparently.

SB

I guess they're waiting for the smoker in the cabinet to finish their latest box of 20.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Tier rules on 11:20 - Oct 20 with 831 viewsDanTheMan

Tier rules on 08:05 - Oct 20 by StokieBlue

SB

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Tier rules on 11:22 - Oct 20 with 826 viewsHARRY10

it has been explained quite clearly, many times before

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024