Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Donald. 22:19 - Nov 2 with 3554 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Goodbye Donald. on 22:23 - Nov 2 with 2616 viewsPJH

Hope so but according to BBC website predictions a lot of the battleground States are pretty tight.
Goodbye Donald. on 22:23 - Nov 2 with 2599 viewscatch74

Goodbye Donald. on 22:23 - Nov 2 by PJH

Hope so but according to BBC website predictions a lot of the battleground States are pretty tight.

And he’s building a very big wall around the White House too.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Goodbye Donald. on 22:27 - Nov 2 with 2568 viewsPJH

Goodbye Donald. on 22:23 - Nov 2 by catch74

And he’s building a very big wall around the White House too.

Yes and if he loses he will shut himself in his bedroom and refuse to come out for six months.
Goodbye Donald. on 22:33 - Nov 2 with 2522 viewsbluelagos

Goodbye Donald. on 22:23 - Nov 2 by PJH

Guardian reports Trump closing Biden's lead in the swing states. E.g. Florida Biden lead down to just 1 point.

On the plus side, all those who have already voted did so when Biden's lead was higher.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Goodbye Donald. on 22:36 - Nov 2 with 2497 viewsjeera

Goodbye Donald. on 22:33 - Nov 2 by bluelagos

Guardian reports Trump closing Biden's lead in the swing states. E.g. Florida Biden lead down to just 1 point.

On the plus side, all those who have already voted did so when Biden's lead was higher.

Wasn't Florida always going that way though?

I'm not up on this like you lot, but I'm sure our Florida correspondant said he sees a lot of Trump support there.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Goodbye Donald. on 22:38 - Nov 2 with 2500 viewsPJH

Earlier today the one on the BBC site only had Trump ahead in Texas and Iowa of the swing states but now it says Georgia, N. Carolina and Ohio as well.
Goodbye Donald. on 22:42 - Nov 2 with 2466 viewsSpruceMoose

Florida has always been within the margin of error though. Florida is always Florida and does its own thing! It's a coin flip, but luckily not a crucial one.

Biden's aggregate lead is 8 points in Wisconsin, 5 points in Pennsylvania, 2 points in Florida.

Like it's always been said - Trump can win. But it's going to take an amazing series of events to do so, events which would destroy polling these elections as we know it for a long time. I'm talking polling errors even more wild than in 2012.

I'm mainly just trying to soothe myself here...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Goodbye Donald. on 22:42 - Nov 2 with 2469 viewsfooters

Goodbye Donald. on 22:38 - Nov 2 by PJH

Earlier today the one on the BBC site only had Trump ahead in Texas and Iowa of the swing states but now it says Georgia, N. Carolina and Ohio as well.

Sadly, my man ITK is seeing Trump gaining in PA, FL, NC, MI and OH, with Biden gains in just TX and WI.

Time shall tell, but I hope the American people have made the right decision, because they and the rest of the world deserve much better from their politicians.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 22:57]

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Donald. on 22:43 - Nov 2 with 2458 viewsbluelagos

Goodbye Donald. on 22:36 - Nov 2 by jeera

Wasn't Florida always going that way though?

I'm not up on this like you lot, but I'm sure our Florida correspondant said he sees a lot of Trump support there.

Remember he did - but that would be biased by where he lives.

Thing with Florida is that if Biden wins, it's nailed on / game over / adios Donald.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Goodbye Donald. on 22:48 - Nov 2 with 2423 viewsSpruceMoose

Goodbye Donald. on 22:42 - Nov 2 by footers

Sadly, my man ITK is seeing Trump gaining in PA, FL, NC, MI and OH, with Biden gains in just TX and WI.

Time shall tell, but I hope the American people have made the right decision, because they and the rest of the world deserve much better from their politicians.

What's WS?

He's also missing out Georgia and Arizona.

In this humble mooses opinion, there's no world where Biden wins Texas and loses Michigan.

We will see!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 22:50]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Goodbye Donald. on 22:49 - Nov 2 with 2402 viewsfooters

Goodbye Donald. on 22:48 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

What's WS?

He's also missing out Georgia and Arizona.

In this humble mooses opinion, there's no world where Biden wins Texas and loses Michigan.

We will see!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 22:50]

Wisconsin, apologies. Should it be WI?

*balls, apologies. WI

Edit 2: Also, I mean recent gains according to that survey model. Not necessarily leads in any.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 22:52]

Goodbye Donald. on 22:50 - Nov 2 with 2408 viewsStokieBlue

Goodbye Donald. on 22:42 - Nov 2 by footers

That's worrying....

What happens if that is mapped out on the predictor as Trump state wins?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Goodbye Donald. on 22:51 - Nov 2 with 2394 viewsSpruceMoose

Goodbye Donald. on 22:50 - Nov 2 by StokieBlue

That's worrying....

SB

Biden wins with 281... We would need to know where AZ, GA and places like New Hampshire fell though.

It would be a nervous fooking night that's for sure!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 22:54]

Goodbye Donald. on 22:51 - Nov 2 with 2381 viewsStokieBlue

Goodbye Donald. on 22:51 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

Biden wins with 281... We would need to know where AZ, GA and places like New Hampshire fell though.

It would be a nervous fooking night that's for sure!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 22:54]

Not panic stations yet then at least.

But that would be one random state swing from a Trump victory.

SB

Goodbye Donald. on 22:52 - Nov 2 with 2370 viewsStokieBlue

Goodbye Donald. on 22:49 - Nov 2 by footers

Wisconsin, apologies. Should it be WI?

*balls, apologies. WI

Edit 2: Also, I mean recent gains according to that survey model. Not necessarily leads in any.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 22:52]

Amateur.

SB

Goodbye Donald. on 22:54 - Nov 2 with 2338 viewspointofblue

That's worrying....

SB

As long as Biden takes Texas and Wisconsin I think he can afford to lose the other states noted. But if he does lose the other states I cannot see Texas going blue.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Goodbye Donald. on 22:54 - Nov 2 with 2338 viewsfooters

That's worrying....

SB

Yeah, as sort of half-arsed clarified above, that only recent means gains in those states over the last fortnight, not actual winning positions.

Goodbye Donald. on 22:54 - Nov 2 with 2326 viewsSpruceMoose

Goodbye Donald. on 22:54 - Nov 2 by footers

Yeah, as sort of half-arsed clarified above, that only recent means gains in those states over the last fortnight, not actual winning positions.

Ah gotcha

Goodbye Donald. on 22:56 - Nov 2 with 2315 viewsfooters

Goodbye Donald. on 22:52 - Nov 2 by StokieBlue

Amateur.

SB

But I'm just lazily copying someone else's homework, teacher! Surely you can give me marks up for that?!

Goodbye Donald. on 22:57 - Nov 2 with 2303 viewsSpruceMoose

Goodbye Donald. on 22:56 - Nov 2 by footers

But I'm just lazily copying someone else's homework, teacher! Surely you can give me marks up for that?!

Surely it depends on whose homework you're copying!

Goodbye Donald. on 23:54 - Nov 2 with 2179 viewsFootballpete

Trump will declare victory regardless of what is happening. It’s going to be a very frightening few weeks ahead across the pond.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Goodbye Donald. on 00:01 - Nov 3 with 2154 viewsHARRY10

Goodbye Donald. on 23:54 - Nov 2 by Footballpete

Trump will declare victory regardless of what is happening. It’s going to be a very frightening few weeks ahead across the pond.

Not being the brightest, how can Trump declare a win when he has spent the oast 4 years bleating about widespread 'voter fraud' ?

Something were it to exist would invalidate that supposed win
Goodbye Donald. on 01:09 - Nov 3 with 2056 viewsIllinoisblue

Goodbye Donald. on 22:54 - Nov 2 by pointofblue

As long as Biden takes Texas and Wisconsin I think he can afford to lose the other states noted. But if he does lose the other states I cannot see Texas going blue.

I’ve done my bit in Wisconsin

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Goodbye Donald. on 01:12 - Nov 3 with 2055 viewsjeera

Goodbye Donald. on 01:09 - Nov 3 by Illinoisblue

I’ve done my bit in Wisconsin

You feeling confident Illers?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Goodbye Donald. on 02:20 - Nov 3 with 2000 viewsIllinoisblue

Goodbye Donald. on 01:12 - Nov 3 by jeera

You feeling confident Illers?

Quietly confident about Biden winning. I do fear, though, the Dems have been complacent. Trump’s been doing 3 or 4 rallies a day whereas Biden has hardly been seen. Assume Dem strategy is let Trump play to his base and hope enough decent people who were tempted by Trump’s nonsense in 2016 will either stay home or switch to Biden.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024