Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge and Huws 17:42 - Nov 7 with 419 viewsITFC_96

Missing in action

Did Judge touch the ball in the 30 minutes he was on?
Judge and Huws on 17:43 - Nov 7 with 405 viewsdepressed

Agree, both of them shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.

Kickit

Judge and Huws on 17:43 - Nov 7 with 404 viewsreusersfreekicks

He put Norwood in for the latter to miscontrol it. Huws did nothing all match
Judge and Huws on 17:43 - Nov 7 with 400 viewsBluefish

We aren't in this state because of individual performances and it silly to single players when they were nearly all terrible. The system simply doesn't work and it is all the manager has

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Judge and Huws on 17:47 - Nov 7 with 357 viewsreusersfreekicks

Judge and Huws on 17:43 - Nov 7 by Bluefish

We aren't in this state because of individual performances and it silly to single players when they were nearly all terrible. The system simply doesn't work and it is all the manager has

'Silly to single out players'
Oh the massive huge irony
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 17:48]
Judge and Huws on 17:47 - Nov 7 with 357 viewsJDB23

Judge and Huws on 17:43 - Nov 7 by Bluefish

Yeah, imagining singling players out after games, even going to the extent of asking for specific statistics to point out ball retention %.

Huws has been crap all season though. While the overall team and system is pants, carrying players doesn't help anything.
Judge and Huws on 17:49 - Nov 7 with 326 viewsSwansea_Blue

From the little we've seen this season, it's hard not to conclude that Huws is a busted flush. Judge we've known about for a while. I was still holding out a bit of hope for Huws though. Both need to go. Neither should be standing in the was of the development of players like McGavin and Dobra.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Judge and Huws on 17:50 - Nov 7 with 319 viewsBlueBadger

Judge and Huws on 17:49 - Nov 7 by Swansea_Blue

From the little we've seen this season, it's hard not to conclude that Huws is a busted flush. Judge we've known about for a while. I was still holding out a bit of hope for Huws though. Both need to go. Neither should be standing in the was of the development of players like McGavin and Dobra.

Sadly, in the case of Huws, I fear you're right. I was hoping that more game time might see him start to show some of his old self. Sadly, it's not happening.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024