Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... 18:30 - Nov 28 with 1080 viewsCopfordBlue

the decision to ban him is disgraceful.

Like many others I lurk on the site, without being very active or contributing much. Not a day goes by when I don’t spend at least 10 minutes flicking through the news, reports, forum etc on TWTD. The balanced (at times too sympathetic in my view) reporting by Phil and the forum posts are pretty much all that stops me turning my back on the club I have supported since I was 6.

The fact that they can’t see how much of a positive influence he is and how he’s a proper supporter who loves the club is yet another example of how clueless they are.

Straw that broke the camel’s back for me. I’m not spending a single penny more on the club ( was just about to order some Christmas presents from Planet Blue when I read the story) until he’s allowed back in. I’ll be emailing them later to tell them and why.They won’t pay any attention to my protest but if enough of us do they may take notice.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 18:30]

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:35 - Nov 28 with 971 viewswkj

I hope you have a safe and Merry Christmas, thank you for sharing this.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:35 - Nov 28 with 951 viewslowhouseblue

it is a new low for the club. after many previous new lows.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:39 - Nov 28 with 874 viewsSwansea_Blue

10 minutes! Pah, amateur .

Well said. It's stupid beyond comprehension. I can imagine them being annoyed with people posting the team ahead of the announcement (not that we did anything different today, so doesn't actually make a difference). But Phil removed the thread as soon as he saw it and has warned people before. I'm not sure what else he's supposed to do.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:40 - Nov 28 with 851 viewsCopfordBlue

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:39 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

10 minutes! Pah, amateur .

Well said. It's stupid beyond comprehension. I can imagine them being annoyed with people posting the team ahead of the announcement (not that we did anything different today, so doesn't actually make a difference). But Phil removed the thread as soon as he saw it and has warned people before. I'm not sure what else he's supposed to do.

Nor can. I didn’t see the post but with the amount of “def info” that gets posted if I had I’d have assumed it was a guess.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:45 - Nov 28 with 780 viewsChrisd

Completely agree, it’s yet another embarrassing move by the club and so Trumpesque, but what do you expect from this current regime?! Utterly pathetic.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:54 - Nov 28 with 686 viewsWD19

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:45 - Nov 28 by Chrisd

Completely agree, it’s yet another embarrassing move by the club and so Trumpesque, but what do you expect from this current regime?! Utterly pathetic.

This is it for me. I think I am actually more disturbed by the incompetence than I am the injustice. Unbelievable. Even in the context of the current shambles.
I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:56 - Nov 28 with 645 viewstractordownsouth

Edit:

Ignore me, I thought someone had been banned from TWTD
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 18:57]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:56 - Nov 28 with 627 viewsSwailsey

Great post! Post more! Or quit whilst you’re ahead!

Either way, keep the faith.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

I don’t post on here very often and don’t know Phil but.... on 18:57 - Nov 28 with 611 viewsskankerman

Totally agree same circumstances as myself the club and fans are extremely lucky to have Phil

Another example of not understanding the fanbase sentiments
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024