Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Word is emails are going out according to twitter... 18:45 - Dec 8 with 1602 viewsDublinBlue84

Haven't got one myself and don't know anyone who has aside from a couple on twitter.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 18:49 - Dec 8 with 1545 viewsblueboyd

they are taking the p1ss on twitter
Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 18:52 - Dec 8 with 1524 viewsRyorry

I've got 2 in my inbox waiting to be dealt with, and have just got rid of 8 in my junk box offering me unlimited ladies of leisure, untold hoards of money waiting to be claimed, unbeatable insurance offers, risk-free trials and even offers to "clean my gutters" (not sure if real or euphemism) if that's any help?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 18:54 - Dec 8 with 1498 viewsDublinBlue84

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 18:49 - Dec 8 by blueboyd

Honestly the whole thing feels like another shambles by the club.

The lack of communication is pathetic, but given Evans public trolling of the fans last week I guess nothing should surprise me anymore about what happens.

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 18:55 - Dec 8 with 1485 viewsSitfcB

If you mean this then it’s a massive fishing trip.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:00 - Dec 8 with 1433 viewsTexacoCup

https://www.itfc.co.uk
Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:02 - Dec 8 with 1394 viewsGiant_Midget

I bet after all this the game gets called off due to adverse weather or something!
Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:02 - Dec 8 with 1398 viewsSitfcB

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2020/december/portsmouth-ballot-update/

COYB

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:04 - Dec 8 with 1381 viewsTexacoCup

Looks like only those successful will get an email today - that's different to what was promised, ie:that all those entering the ballot would be notified by email either way.
bit of a shambles
Login to get fewer ads

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:07 - Dec 8 with 1326 viewsBloomBlue

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 18:54 - Dec 8 by DublinBlue84

The lack of communication is pathetic, but given Evans public trolling of the fans last week I guess nothing should surprise me anymore about what happens.

Some clubs haven't given you the option of selecting a seat they allocate the seat once you're selected in the ballot, Ipswich have gone for offering seat selection but I guess there has to be some double-checking. If you've been successful and are part of a bubble let's say 2 adults and 2 children and if Town are going to let you select seats I guess there has to be some form of cross checking those bubbles will be able to sit together which maybe is adding to the problem. Not sure why you need to select a seat and the club doesn't simply allocate one, it would be easier
Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:11 - Dec 8 with 1277 viewsDublinBlue84

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:04 - Dec 8 by TexacoCup

Looks like only those successful will get an email today - that's different to what was promised, ie:that all those entering the ballot would be notified by email either way.
bit of a shambles

To be honest I almost cancelled my DDs last week, but since I'd only made a payment a couple of days earlier I thought I'd give them a few weeks to see if the club can get their act together before deciding what to do about January.

I can't make the Burton or Northampton games later this month so if I miss out on this then I'd be expecting to get tickets for at least two of the three games in January. If I don't then honestly I'll be asking serious questions about their system if I see people going 3 or more times. .
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 19:13]

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:29 - Dec 8 with 1120 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:07 - Dec 8 by BloomBlue

Some clubs haven't given you the option of selecting a seat they allocate the seat once you're selected in the ballot, Ipswich have gone for offering seat selection but I guess there has to be some double-checking. If you've been successful and are part of a bubble let's say 2 adults and 2 children and if Town are going to let you select seats I guess there has to be some form of cross checking those bubbles will be able to sit together which maybe is adding to the problem. Not sure why you need to select a seat and the club doesn't simply allocate one, it would be easier

Talking to colleagues at work, Norwich haven’t bothered with a ballot. They’ve simply put the tickets up for sale with a pecking order for application ie ST holders first.

Poll: Our final position

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:33 - Dec 8 with 1093 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:11 - Dec 8 by DublinBlue84

To be honest I almost cancelled my DDs last week, but since I'd only made a payment a couple of days earlier I thought I'd give them a few weeks to see if the club can get their act together before deciding what to do about January.

I can't make the Burton or Northampton games later this month so if I miss out on this then I'd be expecting to get tickets for at least two of the three games in January. If I don't then honestly I'll be asking serious questions about their system if I see people going 3 or more times. .
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 19:13]

I am working on the basis that I will be successful 1 every 4 games on the basis that there are around 8000 ST holders. Odds may be slightly better than that as some ST holders won’t apply

Poll: Our final position

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:38 - Dec 8 with 1029 views44_not_out

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 18:54 - Dec 8 by DublinBlue84

Enter by Monday night, get told Tuesday evening.
What don’t you understand?
I’m as disenchanted as anyone with what’s going on in general but I won’t moan for the sake of moaning
Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:48 - Dec 8 with 947 viewsDublinBlue84

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:33 - Dec 8 by southnorfolkblue

I am working on the basis that I will be successful 1 every 4 games on the basis that there are around 8000 ST holders. Odds may be slightly better than that as some ST holders won’t apply

The fairest way to do it going forward after the first couple of ballots is to assign tickets to those who have attended the least number of matches so far who are in the relevant ballot.

For example, if after 6 ballots you have some people who have attended 1, 2 and 3 games, then when it comes to allocating tickets for the 7th ballot the following priority should be used

- Those who have attended zero games
- Those who have attended one game
- Those who have attended two games
- Those who h ave attended three games

If the club are not doing this then you'd have to question why, because that's far more fairer than looking at the last time someone attended a game, which may have been their first game through no fault of their own, but someone else's third. The former should always be given priority over the later.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 19:49]

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:55 - Dec 8 with 893 viewsDublinBlue84

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:38 - Dec 8 by 44_not_out

I’m as disenchanted as anyone with what’s going on in general but I won’t moan for the sake of moaning

Best check your facts next time you get up off your high horse.

The original deadline was close of play on Monday to be contacted, which was later changed to Tuesday and picking seats today, which has now changed to tonight for tickets and picking seats on Wednesday.

There has been a second delay, and that's just the fact of the mater:
https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2020/december/ballot-process-explained/

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 20:04 - Dec 8 with 826 viewsSitfcB

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 19:38 - Dec 8 by 44_not_out

It was enter by Monday 10am be told Monday afternoon.

And then it was be told Tuesday AM.

And now it’s ‘this evening’.

COYB

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 20:13 - Dec 8 with 760 views44_not_out

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 20:04 - Dec 8 by SitfcB

It was enter by Monday 10am be told Monday afternoon.

And then it was be told Tuesday AM.

And now it’s ‘this evening’.

Ipswich Town fans is moaning shock

Desperate to get back and get behind their team!!!!
Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 20:24 - Dec 8 with 702 viewsEireannach_gorm

Word is emails are going out according to twitter... on 18:49 - Dec 8 by blueboyd

You mean this is not true.........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024