Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Lambert going actually change anything? 15:56 - Dec 12 with 460 viewsSE1blue

Other than us possibly getting a better manager who can coach the players with more tactics.

But at the end of the day it’s still Evans’ mess and the squad Evans has let take shape over the last 13 years.

Any decent manager would struggle at Ipswich right now.

*I want Lambert gone.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 15:57 - Dec 12 with 443 viewshomer_123

Far easier to change manager than owner.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 15:57 - Dec 12 with 416 viewsWD19

Yes.
Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 15:57 - Dec 12 with 416 viewsN2_Blue

i think your first sentence answered your own question doh!

No one is expecting miracles with a new manager and yes it's a tough gig, but it wouldn't take much to improve on this sh it would it.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 15:58 - Dec 12 with 411 viewsSpruceMoose

You had me at 'better manager who can coach the players' to be honest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 15:59 - Dec 12 with 379 viewsN2_Blue

Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 15:57 - Dec 12 by N2_Blue

No one is expecting miracles with a new manager and yes it's a tough gig, but it wouldn't take much to improve on this sh it would it.

feck, i'm so bloody angry right now. Just so so predictable.

and lets be honest, we'd have lost last week had they not had 10 men.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 16:02 - Dec 12 with 342 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think it would. Take today’s opposite manager for example. We’re seeing a typical Kenny Jacket team out there. Well drilled, work well together, can play a bit of football too. A lot of things we aren’t (although were at the start of the season in fairness).

But that requires picking a better replacement of course, and therein lies the problem.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 16:04 - Dec 12 with 330 viewsSE1blue

Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 15:57 - Dec 12 by N2_Blue

That’s how I feel, I just think it’s a poisoned chalice right now.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Will Lambert going actually change anything? on 16:08 - Dec 12 with 301 viewsX0Y0

Paul Lambert has zero tactical nous
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024