Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ME Group Mission 07:51 - Jan 12 with 875 viewschrismakin

http://www.marcusevans.com/mission

Sorry, but you've failed

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

ME Group Mission on 09:42 - Jan 12 with 789 viewsMatt_Netherlands

If I came across this website in any other setting, I'd assume it was a scam...

- "Not Secure" warning from Google for the page
- More stock imagery and 90s videos than you can imagine
- Values and missions that seem to be copy and pasted from the David Brent handbook
- No jobs actively being recruited for
- Lots of talk about being a global empire, but no real examples of what they actually do

The whole thing feels like a giant pyramid scheme and of those companies where even the most junior entry level employees have a job title which is "Assistant deputy vice president of coffee making"

If that's his corporate identity, he's got far bigger things to worry about than ITFC! Companies and brands like that will be disappearing pretty soon if the economic situation doesn't brighten up pretty damn quickly.

What would actually happen to ITFC if ME went bankrupt...?
ME Group Mission on 09:43 - Jan 12 with 777 viewsbournemouthblue

ME Group Mission on 09:42 - Jan 12 by Matt_Netherlands

- Values and missions that seem to be copy and pasted from the David Brent handbook
- Lots of talk about being a global empire, but no real examples of what they actually do

The whole thing feels like a giant pyramid scheme and of those companies where even the most junior entry level employees have a job title which is "Assistant deputy vice president of coffee making"

If that's his corporate identity, he's got far bigger things to worry about than ITFC! Companies and brands like that will be disappearing pretty soon if the economic situation doesn't brighten up pretty damn quickly.

Given hospitality is his thing, his company must be being hammered?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

ME Group Mission on 09:49 - Jan 12 with 763 viewsMatt_Netherlands

ME Group Mission on 09:43 - Jan 12 by bournemouthblue

You'd have to think so. Virtual events and conferences won't command the same price tag for tickets either as in person ones.

If it's anything to go by, the "Featured Events" section, features events from 2016.... http://marcusevans.com/ Right hand side of homepage, half way down.
ME Group Mission on 09:59 - Jan 12 with 755 viewsTieDyedIn95

Look at how bad that footage is.

If you think that's bad, his social media has absolutely no interaction (just 3 or 4 likes per post) or engagement.

https://www.facebook.com/marcusevansGroup
https://www.facebook.com/marcusevanscareers/
https://twitter.com/marcusevansjobs/
https://www.pinterest.com/marcusevans0214/

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

ME Group Mission on 10:06 - Jan 12 with 744 viewsTieDyedIn95

We'd be sold by the administrators?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

ME Group Mission on 10:40 - Jan 12 with 712 viewsSwansea_Blue

ME Group Mission on 09:43 - Jan 12 by bournemouthblue

Isn't the whole point of hospitality to get people hammered?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ME Group Mission on 11:18 - Jan 13 with 622 viewsbournemouthblue

ME Group Mission on 10:40 - Jan 12 by Swansea_Blue

Isn't the whole point of hospitality to get people hammered?

Well there's that as well

He can't be doing brilliantly either way, I would have thought, now is as good a time as any to buy the club if you have the means and have done well out of CoVid

Although it must be said, no one buys a football club to make money!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024