Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... 09:12 - Jan 25 with 945 viewsBloots

.....the commentator says:

"This was an Ipswich team that looked like it was heading for a second season of mid table obscurity under Paul Lambert, the fans were disillusioned with the manager, the owner and the club in general.

But now under the guidance of xxxxxxxxxx they have changed their style of play, they are far more creative going forward, they've reduced the unforced defensive errors and created a team that is confident and is full of belief in their own abilities.

They now stand only one game away from the return to the Championship they desperately need"

......I can see it.

Lambert out.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 09:16 - Jan 25 with 872 viewsdavblue

This is Ipswich and you are banking on Evans getting the right appointment!
As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 09:32 - Jan 25 with 760 viewsDanTheMan

As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 09:16 - Jan 25 by davblue

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 09:33 - Jan 25 with 750 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's a funny way of spelling Gary Megson.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 09:33 - Jan 25 with 746 viewsSimonds92

As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 09:16 - Jan 25 by davblue

If he can somehow miraculously convince Paul Cook to take the job, then he has the right man imo. Not overly convinced by any of the other names mentioned (although my nan would be an improvement on Lambert). I think we missed the boat with Lee Johnson personally, his style of football is ideal for our club.
As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 10:19 - Jan 25 with 615 viewsdavblue

As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 09:32 - Jan 25 by DanTheMan

He has promotion on his cv, done nothing for 5 + years, he's a leading candidate.
As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 10:24 - Jan 25 with 589 viewschicoazul

What’s he say when we walk off?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

He says.... on 10:27 - Jan 25 with 574 viewsBloots

As the players walk out for the play off final at Wembley...... on 10:24 - Jan 25 by chicoazul

What’s he say when we walk off?

...."Ipswich have a terrible record when playing live on Sky, so we shouldn't be too surprised with that outcome.

It's a fairytale result for Accrington"

Balls.

Lambert out.

He says.... on 10:29 - Jan 25 with 552 viewschicoazul

He says.... on 10:27 - Jan 25 by Bloots

...."Ipswich have a terrible record when playing live on Sky, so we shouldn't be too surprised with that outcome.

It's a fairytale result for Accrington"

Balls.

Lambert out.

Haha
Are they sacking him today luv? I want the Chambers Reign to begin ASAP

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

No insight matey.... on 10:31 - Jan 25 with 533 viewsBloots

He says.... on 10:29 - Jan 25 by chicoazul

Haha
Are they sacking him today luv? I want the Chambers Reign to begin ASAP

....lockdown has scuppered my limited access.

Chambo in.

No insight matey.... on 10:32 - Jan 25 with 523 viewschicoazul

No insight matey.... on 10:31 - Jan 25 by Bloots

....lockdown has scuppered my limited access.

Chambo in.

No chance he’ll get it anyway it’ll be someone like Simon Grayson Ian Holloway or Tony Pulis

Just imagine if he got..... on 10:37 - Jan 25 with 501 viewsBloots

No insight matey.... on 10:32 - Jan 25 by chicoazul

No chance he’ll get it anyway it’ll be someone like Simon Grayson Ian Holloway or Tony Pulis

....Chambo and Skuse in though.

It would be worth it just to see the reaction.

Mach's head would explode.

I don't buy into all the talk of Dyer and Butcher, for a few reasons.

Hopefully it'll be Cowley or Cook, but yep I fear someone like Grayson would be considered, he seems more like the type of character Evans would go for.

Just imagine if he got..... on 10:42 - Jan 25 with 465 viewschicoazul

Just imagine if he got..... on 10:37 - Jan 25 by Bloots

....Chambo and Skuse in though.

It would be worth it just to see the reaction.

Mach's head would explode.

I don't buy into all the talk of Dyer and Butcher, for a few reasons.

Hopefully it'll be Cowley or Cook, but yep I fear someone like Grayson would be considered, he seems more like the type of character Evans would go for.

I wouldn’t mind Grayson..? Good experience and I think he’s had a bit of success at this level..?
But whoever it is it’ll be a disaster as we all now know

Just imagine if he got..... on 10:46 - Jan 25 with 434 viewsgiant_stow

Just imagine if he got..... on 10:42 - Jan 25 by chicoazul

I wouldn’t mind Grayson..? Good experience and I think he’s had a bit of success at this level..?
But whoever it is it’ll be a disaster as we all now know

Cheeky chico is back!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024