Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Lambert is sacked... 18:44 - Jan 30 with 577 viewsOCCOLD335

and personally I don't think he will. Evans will still be here. He is the real problem.
If Lambert is sacked... on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 568 viewspointofblue

We can only hope he stumbles on another Mick (with maybe a bit more knowledge on sports science) who can run the club single-handed.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If Lambert is sacked... on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 562 viewsWD19

I would just be happy to get rid of the biggest problem and then start worrying about the next biggest problem to be honest.
If Lambert is sacked... on 18:47 - Jan 30 with 552 viewsHerbivore

We can't do anything much about that, he owns the club. We'll be in a better state if we have a competent manager in charge regardless of Evans.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I completely agree. See my post of 24/01............ on 18:52 - Jan 30 with 507 viewsghostofescobar

Copied here: the thing which is almost as depressing is that when Lambert goes the Groundhog Day that is clown king Evans continues. The same exceptionally poor management from the top goes on and on and on. Bad decision after bad decision. A man with little clue about football in general, let alone the fabric of the club. I am thankful for his money, genuinely, but everything else is shocking. Does anyone truly think that Lambert going will change much? We’ve had over a decade of wrong decisions.

GhostOfEscobar

If Lambert is sacked... on 18:53 - Jan 30 with 494 viewsParamedic

Nobody asked Evans to give Lambert (worst Ipswich Town manager of all time) a 5 year contract when he did. That was Evans decision of his own accord. To then accuse fans of being careful what they wish for.......flabbergasting!

AllalallalSunderland

If Lambert is sacked... on 18:56 - Jan 30 with 443 viewsmrshallisfit

If Lambert is sacked... on 18:45 - Jan 30 by WD19

I would just be happy to get rid of the biggest problem and then start worrying about the next biggest problem to be honest.

Evans is the biggest problem.
If Lambert is sacked... on 18:57 - Jan 30 with 427 viewsChurchman

He won’t be sacked and if he is, the replacement won’t stand a chance, sadly. Not excusing useless Lambert, but the club has to keep sinking while Evans is figuratively stinking the place out.
I completely agree. See my post of 24/01............ on 19:00 - Jan 30 with 406 viewsOCCOLD335

I completely agree. See my post of 24/01............ on 18:52 - Jan 30 by ghostofescobar

Copied here: the thing which is almost as depressing is that when Lambert goes the Groundhog Day that is clown king Evans continues. The same exceptionally poor management from the top goes on and on and on. Bad decision after bad decision. A man with little clue about football in general, let alone the fabric of the club. I am thankful for his money, genuinely, but everything else is shocking. Does anyone truly think that Lambert going will change much? We’ve had over a decade of wrong decisions.

Agreed. I'm not sure who's advice he takes, if indeed he takes advice, but he needs to dump them. It's 60 years since I saw my first Town game. At this rate I don't think that I will see them in the top division again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024