Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season 12:10 - Jan 31 with 4615 viewsabracaDOBRA_

We'll be in it for the long haul
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:12 - Jan 31 with 2913 viewspointofblue

I don’t think many managers are sacked on a Sunday? If by mutual consent it can take place post game Saturday, otherwise usually the Monday.

If he isn’t gone tomorrow he’ll in place for Blackpool.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:17 - Jan 31 with 2887 viewsabracaDOBRA_

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:12 - Jan 31 by pointofblue

I don’t think many managers are sacked on a Sunday? If by mutual consent it can take place post game Saturday, otherwise usually the Monday.

If he isn’t gone tomorrow he’ll in place for Blackpool.

Meh. I hope you're right. Wimbledon sacked their manager last night. I can't see it being a Sunday making much difference

Have an awful feeling he'll still be in charge Saturday.

Phil/ Joe tell me im wrong please
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:24 - Jan 31 with 2805 viewsParky

I just can’t see it. Lambert has the wool pulled right over Evans’ eyes and he appears to eat it all up. I’m sure Lambert has spun it to Evans that the performances have been better, we wouldn’t have lost without Jackson’s red and a point yesterday is good. Same old rubbish.

I reckon we’ll sign that youngster from Forest on loan, which shows to me there is no intention to sack Lambert. We will limp to mediocrity beating the shît in this division where Evans will make the call once the season is all but done.
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:26 - Jan 31 with 2793 viewsabracaDOBRA_

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:24 - Jan 31 by Parky

I just can’t see it. Lambert has the wool pulled right over Evans’ eyes and he appears to eat it all up. I’m sure Lambert has spun it to Evans that the performances have been better, we wouldn’t have lost without Jackson’s red and a point yesterday is good. Same old rubbish.

I reckon we’ll sign that youngster from Forest on loan, which shows to me there is no intention to sack Lambert. We will limp to mediocrity beating the shît in this division where Evans will make the call once the season is all but done.

The 3 game thing really gave me some hope, but just can't see it now for some reason. I do think that signings aren't just by Lambert but by the club itself. But the way he spoke yesterday about trying to get someone in, just feels like he's not going.
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:28 - Jan 31 with 2777 viewsjayessess

A couple more losses and we'll be in "makes no difference now anyway" territory.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:40 - Jan 31 with 2708 viewsParky

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:26 - Jan 31 by abracaDOBRA_

The 3 game thing really gave me some hope, but just can't see it now for some reason. I do think that signings aren't just by Lambert but by the club itself. But the way he spoke yesterday about trying to get someone in, just feels like he's not going.

It’s the hope that kills you. The club is so out of touch, it’s laughable - I’ve never known our fans to be so united than right now.

Think it’s safe to say, if he isn’t gone by the time our next game comes around; we’re stuck with him until it’s too late.
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 12:51 - Jan 31 with 2632 viewspointofblue

Season ticket packs are usually released late March so sacked after our trip to Portsmouth?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:05 - Jan 31 with 2585 viewsNthQldITFC

IF, and it's a biggish if, infection rates are well down by April, AND potentially crowds are allowed back to games, then IF we are well out of contention for promotion AND Lambert is still in charge, I can well imagine that things will get a lot more nasty at and around the ground than this club has ever seen before, given the long standing situation, the lack of remedial action, and the non-football frustrations that everyone has been facing for the last year or so.

We've been a placid bunch in the past, but I have the feeling that if that awful scenario above comes to pass people locally and nationally might be a little bit surprised at the depths of somewhat repressed passion which could erupt in a more material manner, and the adverse publicity for the club the town and the owner.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:16 - Jan 31 with 2556 viewsPhilTWTD

Don't think anything will happen today, ME will have a new man lined up before the departure happens.
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:18 - Jan 31 with 2517 viewstractordownsouth

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:16 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

Don't think anything will happen today, ME will have a new man lined up before the departure happens.

Gone before Blackpool?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:18 - Jan 31 with 2522 viewsParky

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:16 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

Following on from what you have previously heard about having the last 3 games to essentially prove himself - do you have any inclination that he will be gone before our next game?
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:23 - Jan 31 with 2472 viewsPhilTWTD

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:18 - Jan 31 by Parky

Following on from what you have previously heard about having the last 3 games to essentially prove himself - do you have any inclination that he will be gone before our next game?

I doubt any exit will be immediate regardless of the lack of points from these three games. As I say, ME will want the new man lined up before there's an exit, as with Jim and Paul Hurst. And, as was the case with Hurst, a couple of decent results might put a change on hold.
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:26 - Jan 31 with 2401 viewstractordownsouth

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:23 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

I doubt any exit will be immediate regardless of the lack of points from these three games. As I say, ME will want the new man lined up before there's an exit, as with Jim and Paul Hurst. And, as was the case with Hurst, a couple of decent results might put a change on hold.

FFS Evans

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:28 - Jan 31 with 2387 viewsParky

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:23 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

Do you not think this coming week, without having a Tuesday game to worry about is the perfect time to get rid and for Evans to find a replacement?

I would like to hope, the way things have been going - Evans has been proactively sounding out possible replacements?
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:32 - Jan 31 with 2355 viewsCoco

He really is clueless

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:40 - Jan 31 with 2292 viewsPhilTWTD

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:28 - Jan 31 by Parky

Do you not think this coming week, without having a Tuesday game to worry about is the perfect time to get rid and for Evans to find a replacement?

I would like to hope, the way things have been going - Evans has been proactively sounding out possible replacements?

He'll do things the other way around, I think. If he has made a decision that a change should be made, and as I said last week, I have heard he is close to that point, then he'll find a replacement, then get rid.
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:41 - Jan 31 with 2263 viewsabracaDOBRA_

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:40 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

He'll do things the other way around, I think. If he has made a decision that a change should be made, and as I said last week, I have heard he is close to that point, then he'll find a replacement, then get rid.

Do you reckon Lambert knows Evans is finding his replacement? If so, surely he'd just walk.
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:42 - Jan 31 with 2245 viewsCoco

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:40 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

Tread water for weeks whilst he interviews 100 candidates then appoint the wrong man. In the mean time Lambert will inevitably pick up some wins that will make him think we’ve turned the corner. Clubs around is like Fleetwood and Shrewsbury will sack their managers as have ambitions above mid table which will leave yet another season beyond saving and the rot continues.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:44 - Jan 31 with 2221 viewsabracaDOBRA_

How long before Hurst's sacking was Evans talking to Lambert for do you know?
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:46 - Jan 31 with 2190 viewsParky

Any slight possibility that Evans is speaking to replacements as we speak / next week and will axe Lambert once it’s all concluded?
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 14:22 - Jan 31 with 2043 viewsGuthrum

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:41 - Jan 31 by abracaDOBRA_

Do you reckon Lambert knows Evans is finding his replacement? If so, surely he'd just walk.

Unlikely. Better to wait for a negotiated pay-off.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 14:37 - Jan 31 with 1978 viewstractordownsouth

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 13:44 - Jan 31 by abracaDOBRA_

How long before Hurst's sacking was Evans talking to Lambert for do you know?

I think Lambert said he was sounded out before the Middlesbrough home game

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 14:38 - Jan 31 with 1969 viewsIpswichKnight

Are the club aware of the anger from supporters about this. Hopefully it is just about finding a replacement.
If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 14:39 - Jan 31 with 1960 viewsjayessess

What an absolute arse-backwardness way of going about things.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

If it doesn't happen today, I don't think it will this season on 14:42 - Jan 31 with 1931 viewsbilllm

We've actually played much better latley, sadly results don't reflect this, I think he will still be here in may,then evans will get rid of him, a couple more bad results and this season will be done,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024