Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... 13:19 - Feb 6 with 585 viewsbluelagos

Bread, milk, some fruit etc. But forgot bog rolls.

Any suggestions for emergency alternatives should the shops remain inaccessible next week? Got a few newspapers I might not stick in the recycling bin just yet...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:21 - Feb 6 with 569 viewsDubtractor

Left over crust from the bread?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:21 - Feb 6 with 569 viewsJamestownPrince

Paul Lamberts program notes
Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:22 - Feb 6 with 558 viewsHerbivore

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:21 - Feb 6 by Dubtractor

The crust is the best bit, never had you down as a philistine.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:23 - Feb 6 with 556 viewsbluelagos

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:21 - Feb 6 by Dubtractor

Do you not eat the crusts Dubs? Used to fight for em with my siblings as kids.

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:24 - Feb 6 with 557 viewsNthQldITFC

Poo in the snow in your garden, then rub your bum on the snow like a dog does when it has an itch. Has the added benefit of finding something you had forgotten about after the thaw. Does it snow much in Nigeria?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:24 - Feb 6 with 553 viewsDubtractor

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:22 - Feb 6 by Herbivore

The crust is the best bit, never had you down as a philistine.

If it is a freshly baked loaf I 100% agree. If just a generic sliced loaf in a bag, then the only use for the crust is to stop the rest of it going stale.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:27 - Feb 6 with 529 viewsronnyd

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:24 - Feb 6 by NthQldITFC

Poo in the snow in your garden, then rub your bum on the snow like a dog does when it has an itch. Has the added benefit of finding something you had forgotten about after the thaw. Does it snow much in Nigeria?

Think Lagos has been back in Blighty for quite a while now.
Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:29 - Feb 6 with 523 viewsbluelagos

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:24 - Feb 6 by NthQldITFC

6 years since I left sunny Lagos.

You got ahy chance of getting tickets for the Gabba for December Ashes? Brisbane and Adelaide tests still on my bucket list.

Login to get fewer ads

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:29 - Feb 6 with 515 viewsNthQldITFC

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:29 - Feb 6 by bluelagos

6 years since I left sunny Lagos.

You got ahy chance of getting tickets for the Gabba for December Ashes? Brisbane and Adelaide tests still on my bucket list.

Well I'm in Pommieland too!

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:31 - Feb 6 with 510 viewsbluelagos

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:29 - Feb 6 by NthQldITFC

Well I'm in Pommieland too!

You're sod all use then !!

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:36 - Feb 6 with 497 viewsfactual_blue

You should have bought an 'h'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:39 - Feb 6 with 466 viewsNthQldITFC

Bougt in some provisions early for the impending snowmaggedon... on 13:36 - Feb 6 by factual_blue

You should have bought an 'h'.

Or indeed some H, although the benefits of the constipation may be outweighed by the tendency to nod off whilst watching Ipswich play. Oh...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024