Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. 15:41 - Feb 17 with 589 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Odd.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 15:42 - Feb 17 with 593 viewsJ2BLUE

The club is not dead. Those who think it is have given Evans too much credit. The club is being held hostage. It is not dead.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 581 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 15:42 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

The club is not dead. Those who think it is have given Evans too much credit. The club is being held hostage. It is not dead.

But in a coma, with a DNR order against it whist Evans remains

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 15:49 - Feb 17 with 545 viewsBlueBadger

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 15:42 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

If it was one of my patients I'd be seriously suggesting a long conversation about DNACPR orders though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 15:55 - Feb 17 with 509 viewsGavTWTD

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 15:43 - Feb 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

But in a coma, with a DNR order against it whist Evans remains

And a mutating virus or two

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 16:05 - Feb 17 with 472 viewsRegencyBlue

Possibly, but the last rites are about to be performed sooner rather than later without major changes!
I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 16:32 - Feb 17 with 435 viewsN2_Blue

It's pretty dead right now....the damage done by Evans will last a long time, certainly the rest of my lifetime I expect.

These things don't change quickly and it takes far longer to put right than it does to destroy (12 years and counting)

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 17:09 - Feb 17 with 383 views26_Paz

Is there any kind of protest planned for the weekend?

The Paz Man

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 17:12 - Feb 17 with 376 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 17:09 - Feb 17 by 26_Paz

Is there any kind of protest planned for the weekend?

I doubt it. With Covid and all that, it'll be a protest of about 6 which is totally ineffective and makes us look like deranged kids on half term.

Boris is announcing the next steps in the lockdown on Monday, then Blue action will be able to plan more effectively. Of course by then, it could all be a moot point anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 19:28 - Feb 17 with 286 views26_Paz

I've never wanted to have a coffin delivered to Portman Road until now. on 17:12 - Feb 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

I doubt it. With Covid and all that, it'll be a protest of about 6 which is totally ineffective and makes us look like deranged kids on half term.

Boris is announcing the next steps in the lockdown on Monday, then Blue action will be able to plan more effectively. Of course by then, it could all be a moot point anyway.

When something is arranged let’s make sure it’s well supported

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024