Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim White 15:41 - Feb 19 with 992 viewshype313

I'm sorry, but I'm still staggered by his comment after Jordan said he must interview really well by saying 'he knows the game inside out' What relevance does that have if a guy is consistently failing?

It's an awful take, and an abysmal counter argument to Jordan, if that's the only thing he can say then surely that speaks more volumes about his failures than anything else, if that's the only comeback then it proves he's a complete fraud.

Rant over, sorry, it really angered me, probably why I never listen to that station, if that's the kind of sports journalism they are offering.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 15:41]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jim White on 15:43 - Feb 19 with 948 viewsHerbivore

Jim White's entire take during that interview was nonsense. Completely detached from reality.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jim White on 15:43 - Feb 19 with 939 viewsdominiciawful

Jim White is a tw4t.

Edited for further evidence: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/sky-sports-jim-white-bury-bolton-deadl
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 15:46]

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Jim White on 15:44 - Feb 19 with 932 viewsChrisd

Isn't Jim White a friend of PL's? That would explain his stance. Just feel safe in the knowledge that Simon Jordan called it exactly how it is. He didn't have the wool pulled over his eyes.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Jim White on 15:44 - Feb 19 with 930 viewshype313

Jim White on 15:43 - Feb 19 by Herbivore

Jim White's entire take during that interview was nonsense. Completely detached from reality.

Shouldn't have expected anything more from a guy that wears a yellow tie screaming about random SUV's appearing at training grounds on deadline day.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jim White on 15:53 - Feb 19 with 827 viewsIllinoisblue

“Knows the game inside out”. Puts out teams every week in Division 3 that create only two chances per game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jim White on 15:54 - Feb 19 with 803 viewsKeno

lets be honest Jim White could have done that interview bent over a desk while Lamberk rogered him with his ego

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Jim White on 15:55 - Feb 19 with 799 viewsPique

Jim White on 15:53 - Feb 19 by Illinoisblue

“Knows the game inside out”. Puts out teams every week in Division 3 that create only two chances per game.

Exactly. He knows about as much about the game as he does about restoring mediaeval frescoes.
Jim White on 16:04 - Feb 19 with 718 viewsChurchman

Jim White is as laughably clueless as Lambert. Dreadful creatures.
Login to get fewer ads

Jim White on 16:16 - Feb 19 with 648 viewsbluefunk

I sometimes catch TS in mid morning. His show is almost unlistenable (is that a word?) when he is on air, although his guests are usually worth hearing. He is simply incapable of consistently stringing together a cohesive argument. I couldnt stand him before this week, let alone after his defence of Lambert
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024