Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly 11:17 - Feb 20 with 780 viewsBluefish

I hope he tells the truth about the scumbag that Lambert isnbut how he had him over a barrel financially

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 11:19 - Feb 20 with 768 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I doubt he'll need to. Lambert will never work at this level again.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 11:19 - Feb 20 with 767 viewsWD19

Evans has far too much class for that.

Unfortunately class doesn’t win you many internet points.

Or actual points in the league either, it would seem.
I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 12:08 - Feb 20 with 660 viewsGarv

I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 11:19 - Feb 20 by WD19

What about Evans is classy?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 12:15 - Feb 20 with 628 viewsMrTown

We don’t know he is a ‘scumbag’.

This isn’t personal fishers, let’s not cross the line.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 12:22 - Feb 20 with 609 viewsWD19

I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 12:15 - Feb 20 by MrTown

We can be super-generous and describe him as ‘the man who behaves like a scumbag’ if you think the proof threshold hasn’t yet been reached!?
I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 12:23 - Feb 20 with 599 viewsDennyx4

If he agrees a mutual consent arrangement, we wont hear anything.
I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 12:25 - Feb 20 with 582 viewsMoriarty

I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 11:19 - Feb 20 by WD19

I was surprised he had any sort of meeting with PL at all.

After PL’s public post Northampton snivelling, I thought ME would simply have issued a brief statement saying PL has been relieved of his duties, thanking him for his time at the club, regretting the lack of success despite being suitably and publicly supported, even through difficult times. Then appointing KD to end of season. A further statement then next week undertaking to review the structure with specific people (including GB).

fka omuircheartaigh

I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 13:07 - Feb 20 with 492 viewsBluefish

I hope when he has gone that Evans buries him publicly on 12:15 - Feb 20 by MrTown

Phil doesn't like it when I call him a c*** so better to say scumbag

He is

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024