Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese 22:39 - Feb 20 with 1141 viewsElderGrizzly

The story (unsurprisingly isn’t true)

Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 22:45 - Feb 20 with 1091 viewsEireannach_gorm

BUILD A WALL.
Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 22:52 - Feb 20 with 1042 viewstractordownsouth

He's only a few tinfoil hats away from Qanon

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 23:07 - Feb 20 with 1016 viewsfactual_blue

Let's hope they buy Dulwich College. nigel will (I hope) explode.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 23:09 - Feb 20 with 1011 viewsStokieBlue

I am astonished he's not gone large on the fact that we have said 600,000 Hong Kong residents (and possibly more) can move to the UK.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 23:11 - Feb 20 with 1002 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To be fair, if he is campaigning for the state to take control of education and end privatisation via free schools and academisation then that's a welcome change of direction from him. However, I suspect that won't be his solution will it.

I am also rather astounded by the ad that an investment has run with him as the face along the lines "don't trust the financial experts with your money, invest with us instead." I suppose around 52% of the population are likely to trust that approach. Easy money for the company.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 23:16 - Feb 20 with 992 viewsGiant_Midget

Imagine how much better school dinners would be.
Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 23:19 - Feb 20 with 977 viewsjaykay

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 23:40 - Feb 20 with 932 viewsClapham_Junction

Good shoehorning of 'communism' into the headline, I'm sure Hampstead would approve.

Farage vs the Chinese government is a going to be like watching a match where you want both teams to lose.
Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 23:54 - Feb 20 with 889 viewsElderGrizzly

Nigel Farage has a new target - the Chinese on 23:40 - Feb 20 by Clapham_Junction

Good shoehorning of 'communism' into the headline, I'm sure Hampstead would approve.

Farage vs the Chinese government is a going to be like watching a match where you want both teams to lose.

I assume he is doing a bit of Trump following here too.

The answer to his question though, is the Qataris, not the Chinese. And they are also not changing the curriculum
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024