Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick 18:44 - Feb 25 with 939 viewschrismakin

Ask a mate to randomly follow town on twitter. All the talk is about the takeover and theres no pushing for Lambert to be sacked anymore.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 18:47 - Feb 25 with 888 viewsBlueBadger

Much as I enjoyed this conspiracy theory, there's no way that Evans is savvy enough to actually be able to pull this off.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 18:49 - Feb 25 with 863 viewsNBVJohn

Lambert out.
I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 18:49 - Feb 25 with 860 viewschrismakin

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 18:47 - Feb 25 by BlueBadger

Much as I enjoyed this conspiracy theory, there's no way that Evans is savvy enough to actually be able to pull this off.

You noticed how everything has dropped since we beat the mighty hull

Go back 5 days and every tweet the club made was met with Lambert outs etc

Now.. nothing at all. Almost like everything's right in the world of itfc again

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 18:50 - Feb 25 with 840 viewsHorsham

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 18:47 - Feb 25 by BlueBadger

Although somehow he’s acquired huge amounts of wealth so something doesn’t fit with that argument.
I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 18:56 - Feb 25 with 786 viewsBlueBadger

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 18:49 - Feb 25 by chrismakin

I think we can put that more down the fact t hat we have some especially supine and thick supporters.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 19:31 - Feb 25 with 613 viewspennblue

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 18:49 - Feb 25 by chrismakin

I think the vastly improved tactics and attitude on the pitch of the last 2 games has had a lot to do with it too.

We look a completely different side.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 19:35 - Feb 25 with 574 viewsWicklowBlue

I reckon Evans has pulled off a great trick on 19:31 - Feb 25 by pennblue

I think the vastly improved tactics and attitude on the pitch of the last 2 games has had a lot to do with it too.

We look a completely different side.

This is what intrigues me most... What changed in the background to switch tactics, formation and energise the team? We went from aimless passing around the back, no energy to well a complete turnaround.

Who instigated this, ME, Lambo or senior players?

The other question is whether we can keep this going?

So many questions....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024