Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see 19:19 - Mar 2 with 863 viewsunstableblue

We have been terrible so far

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:19 - Mar 2 with 856 viewshomer_123

Not a red under current rules.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:22 - Mar 2 with 795 viewsPablokuqi

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:19 - Mar 2 by homer_123

Not a red under current rules.

Agree not a red. Genuine attempt to win ball.
Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:38 - Mar 2 with 683 viewsunstableblue

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:22 - Mar 2 by Pablokuqi

Not sure I agree

If he’s tackled for the size yes, but he came through the back of his legs and no chance of reaching ball

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:45 - Mar 2 with 643 viewsPablokuqi

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:38 - Mar 2 by unstableblue

Not sure I agree

If he’s tackled for the size yes, but he came through the back of his legs and no chance of reaching ball

I only saw it the once and to me he was trying to the win ball. I think in that situation then if there is doubt you give it to the defender. I would like to see it again.
Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:55 - Mar 2 with 593 viewsreusersfreekicks

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:22 - Mar 2 by Pablokuqi

Tackle from behind - how was that a genuine attempt to get the ball?
Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:56 - Mar 2 with 578 viewsRobTheMonk

I don't think he was anywhere near getting the ball and will be surprised if it gets overturned.
Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:57 - Mar 2 with 547 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The only way he wins the ball from where he is will be through the player. That is not a genuine attempt to win the ball.

It was a poor penalty but far from the worst I have ever seen! It still needed saving and was a fairly smart save.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:58 - Mar 2 with 526 viewsurbanblue

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:56 - Mar 2 by RobTheMonk

I don't think he was anywhere near getting the ball and will be surprised if it gets overturned.

Agree ... Definite Red as I saw it.
Login to get fewer ads

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 489 viewslongtimefan

Stonewall penalty and red card and about as bad a penalty as you’ll see on 19:58 - Mar 2 by urbanblue

Agree ... Definite Red as I saw it.

I agree too. He had no chance of getting the ball from where he made the tackle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024