Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town 23:21 - Mar 2 with 2423 viewsPattiswickBlue

Sounds like he will come at the end of the season.
Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 23:27 - Mar 2 with 2295 viewsBluedanW

Listening to him it amazes me how people from outside looking in, believe Marcus Evans has done a fantastic job here.
Maybe just the flannel he needs to day just in case Evans i still here if he comes to support Cook.
Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 23:32 - Mar 2 with 2223 viewsCoco

Scouse revolution

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 23:32 - Mar 2 with 2226 viewsFixed_It

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 23:27 - Mar 2 by BluedanW

Listening to him it amazes me how people from outside looking in, believe Marcus Evans has done a fantastic job here.
Maybe just the flannel he needs to day just in case Evans i still here if he comes to support Cook.

I guess if you are caretaker manager of Wigan then it looks like ME has done a good job here. It's all relative.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 23:32]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 23:39 - Mar 2 with 2163 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 23:27 - Mar 2 by BluedanW

Job candidate compliments potential new boss. Shocking.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 00:02 - Mar 3 with 2044 viewsRedX

Maybe managers/coaches would view people like ME differently than fans. They might see a man that is willing to give managers a very fair chance to succeed at the job.
Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 00:05 - Mar 3 with 2009 viewshoppy

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 23:32 - Mar 2 by Fixed_It

I guess if you are caretaker manager of Wigan then it looks like ME has done a good job here. It's all relative.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 23:32]

"It's all relative"

I think you're confusing us with Norwich.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 00:06 - Mar 3 with 2007 viewsChurchman

Given Evans may still be around, at least for a while, Richardson is hardly likely to say ‘yeah, Evans has been stinking the place out for years’. Doesn’t really help ones job prospects
Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 07:19 - Mar 3 with 1464 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 00:05 - Mar 3 by hoppy

"It's all relative"

I think you're confusing us with Norwich.

Lol

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 07:29 - Mar 3 with 1376 viewsDurovigutum

Leam Richardson hasn’t ruled out leaving Wigan to join Town on 00:02 - Mar 3 by RedX

Maybe managers/coaches would view people like ME differently than fans. They might see a man that is willing to give managers a very fair chance to succeed at the job.

From The Athletic

A contrasting view comes from within the game, where Evans has consistently commanded the respect of managers and his boardroom contemporaries. The outgoing Ipswich owner has covered losses in almost every season, including what he forecast to be a £10 million shortfall in this campaign, which has been played almost entirely behind closed doors.

“I enjoy his company,” said one EFL chairman. “I find him to be very intelligent; a thinker and a planner. He’s dealing with a lot of stuff with Ipswich. I’m sure his own business has cratered during COVID too.

“I’ve never got any problems with football club owners that pay their bills on time and pay their staff on time – there’s a lot of poor owners out there that don’t.

“He might not have got the right managers or made the fans happy enough, but Marcus Evans is one of the good owners.”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024