Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon 09:35 - Mar 5 with 1203 viewsWeWereZombies

n/t

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 09:44 - Mar 5 with 1144 viewsIpswichKnight

Sadly not as we’re not allowed into grounds 😢.
Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 09:45 - Mar 5 with 1143 viewshype313

Feels like Groundhog Day...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 10:47 - Mar 5 with 983 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 09:45 - Mar 5 by hype313

Feels like Groundhog Day...

The more this goes on, the more I feel we're being played for fools.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 10:48 - Mar 5 with 988 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep, because they can't afford to turn on the lights when they sign the contract. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 10:53 - Mar 5 with 950 viewsKeno

oh nicely done zombie

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 10:57 - Mar 5 with 914 viewsBlueWorldOrder

I really hope so.

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 10:59 - Mar 5 with 905 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 10:57 - Mar 5 by BlueWorldOrder

I really hope so.

I think you may have missed the joke
Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:27 - Mar 5 with 766 viewsWeWereZombies

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 10:47 - Mar 5 by BlueWorldOrder

The more this goes on, the more I feel we're being played for fools.

But the more we are played for fools then the more likely it is to happen...

Login to get fewer ads

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:32 - Mar 5 with 717 viewsfooters

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:27 - Mar 5 by WeWereZombies

But the more we are played for fools then the more likely it is to happen...

The more incessantly we post about it on a football message board the quicker and more likely it is to happen. Def info. 50 posts a day, every day ought to do the trick.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:33 - Mar 5 with 696 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:32 - Mar 5 by footers

The more incessantly we post about it on a football message board the quicker and more likely it is to happen. Def info. 50 posts a day, every day ought to do the trick.

I am not sure they are reading this.

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:34 - Mar 5 with 679 viewsWallingford_Boy

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:32 - Mar 5 by footers

Ummm, isn't that the idea of a forum, to talk about topical subjects?!

This so called takeover is THE number one topic of interest now that PL has gone, so why are so many getting their knickers in a twist about others talking about it?

RIP Sir Bobby

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:34 - Mar 5 with 684 viewshoppy

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:33 - Mar 5 by BlueWorldOrder

I am not sure they are reading this.

Maybe they haven’t discovered the more advanced alternative to thread view yet then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:40 - Mar 5 with 630 viewsWeWereZombies

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:34 - Mar 5 by Wallingford_Boy

Ummm, isn't that the idea of a forum, to talk about topical subjects?!

This so called takeover is THE number one topic of interest now that PL has gone, so why are so many getting their knickers in a twist about others talking about it?

Actually I would say that the NUMBER ONE TOPIC!!!...calm down, dear...sorry, the most fascinating IMMINENT...sorry, sorry...upcoming topic is how well the Paul Cook era kicks off tomorrow.

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:40 - Mar 5 with 620 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Have I got this right? Takeover is happening at one o'clock tomorrow afternoon on 11:34 - Mar 5 by hoppy

Maybe they haven’t discovered the more advanced alternative to thread view yet then?

?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024