Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lack of training time 17:17 - Mar 11 with 794 viewschrismakin

Must be so frustrating for PC.

I see today they spent the morning watching previous games including Lincoln and going through positioning etc. You wish he then had the morning tomorrow to go through it in a proper training session but itll be a very light pre match session if at all.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lack of training time on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 713 viewsJ2BLUE

What's more light than positioning?

Let the reserves/youths do the running while Cook shouts freeze and then drags a player a few yards over one side etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lack of training time on 17:57 - Mar 11 with 652 viewsKeaneish

Given the limited time he had ahead of Lincoln, I was impressed by the small changes he’s made so far and, notably, he changed his tactics in game. Refreshing to see given PL just got bored and gave up! I felt that Cook was right for the prior to his appointment and convinced it’ll be the positive union we’ve been looking for.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Lack of training time on 18:01 - Mar 11 with 631 viewschrismakin

Lack of training time on 17:33 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

What's more light than positioning?

Let the reserves/youths do the running while Cook shouts freeze and then drags a player a few yards over one side etc.

From memory the fridays are usually set for a morning if set piece work and then home after lunch.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lack of training time on 18:46 - Mar 11 with 527 viewsPinewoodblue

You have to wonder how different things would be if PC had been around in the transfer window.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024