Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? 20:47 - Mar 22 with 1316 viewsMaySixth

I like McGavin when I have seen him. Pleased he is back and can work with Cook on the training ground.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 20:51 - Mar 22 with 1283 viewsFixed_It

Is he allowed to play for us as loans are window to window?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 20:55 - Mar 22 with 1232 viewsbluefunk

He can’t play for us this season
McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 21:07 - Mar 22 with 1209 viewsGuthrum

McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 20:51 - Mar 22 by Fixed_It

Is he allowed to play for us as loans are window to window?

Unless it counted as a youth loan, he being 20 or under at the start of this season.

EFL Rules 53.3.10: Emergency Loans and Youth Loans may contain a break clause but only where that break clause is exercisable after the expiry of the initial 28 day period of the loan.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 21:37 - Mar 22 with 1111 viewschrismakin

Better back at town as Cook can see what hes like

Also.. as he cant play for us.. we know he is talented so a good 'opposition' player for our midfield to play against in training

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 21:43 - Mar 22 with 1090 viewsreusersfreekicks

I rate him. Weird Ayr never played him. Shame he can't play for us this season.
McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 22:05 - Mar 22 with 1018 viewsArnieM

One is the future , the other isn’t ...

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 22:07 - Mar 22 with 1012 viewslowhouseblue

mcgavin's spell of games was one of the positives this season.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 18:20 - Mar 23 with 678 viewssouthnorfolkblue

He’s ok, but nothing more than that imo. I’m not convinced he has a long term future with us. If we want to get promoted we’ll need better than him I’m afraid.

Poll: Our final position

Login to get fewer ads

McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 18:31 - Mar 23 with 644 viewsMaySixth

McGavin in as a Downes replacement? Skuse still not up to speed? on 20:55 - Mar 22 by bluefunk

He can’t play for us this season

Ok, thanks.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024