Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for Blue Action again? 17:15 - Mar 27 with 868 viewsBlueastheycome

Or are they keeping their powder dry after what happened at the training ground?

Now the season is clearly heading into an abyss would be good to see them focus their attention to Evans again. I’m happy to contribute funds for this as life under Evans is killing me.

[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 17:18]
Time for Blue Action again? on 17:18 - Mar 27 with 834 viewsJ2BLUE

Would be good to pick this up while there is still hope of a takeover BUT it needs to be made crystal clear this is down to his gross mismanagement stretching over his time as owner. We know how delusional he is and he could well dismiss it as anger over results.

It needs to make two things clear, 1) we trust Cook to put it right with a couple of transfer windows and 2) this is purely aimed at Evans.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:21 - Mar 27 with 809 viewsBlueastheycome

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:18 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Would be good to pick this up while there is still hope of a takeover BUT it needs to be made crystal clear this is down to his gross mismanagement stretching over his time as owner. We know how delusional he is and he could well dismiss it as anger over results.

It needs to make two things clear, 1) we trust Cook to put it right with a couple of transfer windows and 2) this is purely aimed at Evans.

Yep. Their poster effort was pretty succinct and on point. More of the same please as this can’t go on surely. He is disintegrating my love and interest in ITFC which is heartbreaking really
Time for Blue Action again? on 17:28 - Mar 27 with 763 viewsStewart27

Yep I'm happy to back whatever is needed.

I still vouch that he doesn't realise he's not wanted.

I don't think that making his pocket suffer will help. However protests against him and potentially lowering his profile may help.

I know that you can't hound an owner out, but bad publicity may force him to sell to interested parties.
Time for Blue Action again? on 17:37 - Mar 27 with 712 viewsSlambo

You won't have to wait too long buh...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:39 - Mar 27 with 701 viewsBlueastheycome

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:37 - Mar 27 by Slambo

Nice one. That’s what I like to hear. Will stick a donation in tomorrow when I’ve got abit of down time at work 👍
Time for Blue Action again? on 17:40 - Mar 27 with 688 viewswkj

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:37 - Mar 27 by Slambo

Seems as you all burnt the training ground down last time, can you go one better and launch
an ICBM at Marcus Evans assets please - might force him to sell.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 17:41]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:43 - Mar 27 with 660 viewschrismakin

Dont fancy any posters moaning about players efforts then.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:44 - Mar 27 with 640 viewsJ2BLUE

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:43 - Mar 27 by chrismakin

Dont fancy any posters moaning about players efforts then.

The players are pretty awful and you keep assuring us Cook is a footballing god so we thought that side of things was dealt with.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:46 - Mar 27 with 610 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:47 - Mar 27 with 598 viewschrismakin

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:44 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

The players are pretty awful and you keep assuring us Cook is a footballing god so we thought that side of things was dealt with.

Cook is an astute manager yes

I just think for balance. If you're happy for protests on Lambert. Happy for protests on Evans. It's time to vent displeasure at the attitudes of the playing squad.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 573 viewsBlue_Order

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:40 - Mar 27 by wkj

Seems as you all burnt the training ground down last time, can you go one better and launch
an ICBM at Marcus Evans assets please - might force him to sell.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 17:41]

We’ll just set a firework off. The club will tell everyone it was a missile anyway.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 17:51]
Time for Blue Action again? on 17:51 - Mar 27 with 549 viewsJ2BLUE

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:47 - Mar 27 by chrismakin

I just think for balance. If you're happy for protests on Lambert. Happy for protests on Evans. It's time to vent displeasure at the attitudes of the playing squad.

For what purpose? We have a manager I trust to get rid of the rotten wood.

It really is time we target the big boss while there is the will of a lot of people. Or Evans will replace LON with another yes man and some will delude themselves into thinking something has changed.

A bit like those who have gone all in on the manager being the saviour. It's not true.

Truly impaired.

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:53 - Mar 27 with 539 viewswkj

Time for Blue Action again? on 17:47 - Mar 27 by chrismakin

Incorrect. Never protest against the players, ever*
Douglas was bad, and I hated seeing him play - but it's not his fault he got old, the manager picked him. So I thought that booing Douglas was stupid.

There are few players that stand out, and, most of them don't look like the have the ability we need from them. If it is their choice, that is for the manager to act on and judge on - the moment we protest players, we cause a gulf and shed loads of pressure between manager and players.

There is only one place we should protest - and that is Marcus Evans. It's his club that he can't be f**ked to be hands on with - he let this club slide, and he and ONLY he has mad ridiculous decisions to keep this club in the gutter. That said, he occasionally says nice things and tells us he's still committed, which is incorrect... but he should be committed if he genuinely believes he's doing enough here.

*Unless they are shady b*stards like Choprah.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024