Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHICO... 11:12 - Apr 7 with 450 viewsFunge

... is this the end of the banter era? Shall we say it is?
CHICO... on 11:12 - Apr 7 with 449 viewsSteve_M

I think we need a promotion first but it might point to the way out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

CHICO... on 11:13 - Apr 7 with 439 viewsfooters

He did say on the banter era thread that this would be the end of it. However, with ME still owning 5% shouldn't it now be the 95% not banter era?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

CHICO... on 11:14 - Apr 7 with 426 viewsEwan_Oozami

Now this is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. But it is perhaps, the end of the beginning...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

CHICO... on 11:15 - Apr 7 with 418 viewschicoazul

Fungers what I propose is the Banter Era will stay open for at least this season, with a moratorium in the summer followed by an extension decision as frankly, it is far too tempting to leave it open as we currently have about 12 first team players contracted for next season. Although if Ronaldo Neuer and Ramos turn up this summer then yeah, Banter Era closed.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

CHICO... on 11:19 - Apr 7 with 382 viewsJ2BLUE

CHICO... on 11:15 - Apr 7 by chicoazul

Fungers what I propose is the Banter Era will stay open for at least this season, with a moratorium in the summer followed by an extension decision as frankly, it is far too tempting to leave it open as we currently have about 12 first team players contracted for next season. Although if Ronaldo Neuer and Ramos turn up this summer then yeah, Banter Era closed.

No, seriously, f##k you. You've milked this to death. Call and end to it NOW.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

CHICO... on 11:20 - Apr 7 with 377 viewsFunge

CHICO... on 11:15 - Apr 7 by chicoazul

It seems reasonable; there is still a fair chance that the Americans in question could be Lance Armstrong and Hamburglar, so I am happy with your proposed timescale.
CHICO... on 11:22 - Apr 7 with 352 viewsmonytowbray

The BANTER ERA thread should be stickied.

Fight me.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

CHICO... on 11:25 - Apr 7 with 335 viewschicoazul

CHICO... on 11:19 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

No, seriously, f##k you. You've milked this to death. Call and end to it NOW.

All I’m saying is, there’s a chance the Yanks could now fire Cook and bring in I dunno Patrick Vieira or someone, and that would be classic Banter Era you will surely agree

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

CHICO... on 11:26 - Apr 7 with 322 viewsJ2BLUE

CHICO... on 11:25 - Apr 7 by chicoazul

All I’m saying is, there’s a chance the Yanks could now fire Cook and bring in I dunno Patrick Vieira or someone, and that would be classic Banter Era you will surely agree

No. End it. I hold you solely responsible for the last two seasons. End it now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024