Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans 12:05 - Apr 12 with 717 viewsN2_Blue

many don't half like to look for issues that aren't there.

Is it through lack of success, everything that could go wrong, going wrong over the last 15-20 years.

Cook comes across really well to me. I don't think the missed press conferences are a big deal and what he has said this morning all sounds fair.

He seem enthused by the new owners and excited by the take over...but clearly wants to give Marcus his best wishes and thanks.

Yes fans read "I wish Marcus well and the new owners success going forwards" on it's own and think it means he's off, not willing to be onboard, doesn't want to be part of it etc etc. I give up with a lot of our fans, it's just annoying now.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 12:09 - Apr 12 with 683 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. Not only that but they keep posting it out of context long after the full meaning has become clear.

So many trying to push certain agendas.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 12:20 - Apr 12 with 632 viewsN2_Blue

If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 12:09 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

Agree. Not only that but they keep posting it out of context long after the full meaning has become clear.

Indeed. You put it better. It is exactly that, taking snippets out of context to push an agenda.

I'm just yearning for TWTD and our support in general to get behind the manager with this new era and not look to pick things apart and create negativity (as this is exactly what this is doing) at the first opportunity.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 12:34 - Apr 12 with 610 viewsLankHenners

Over-analysing speech isn't confined to either this club or football in general.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 12:35 - Apr 12 with 596 viewsfabian_illness

A lot of people are determined to find a bit of something in everything that happens.
We’ve had the big build up to the takeover, that’s now done and sorted and I think people just crave that bit of drama to either get high or low about.
It does almost make you want to avoid the forum.
If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 12:55 - Apr 12 with 543 viewsKeaneish

If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 12:09 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

They also don’t read any other supporting material that’s come out in the preceding weeks. Still find it absolutely non-sensical the barrage of nonsense on here Saturday post match.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 13:27 - Apr 12 with 494 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 13:49 - Apr 12 with 469 viewsBeyriey

Agreed. I saw speculation on Twitter linking him with an exit from the club. Half those fans have now resorted to writing toxic posts about him.

Oh well, there's always a minority.
If there is one thing I've learnt about our fans on 14:04 - Apr 12 with 442 viewspointofblue

Yes, I was concerned that he didn’t attend the post match conference because it appeared very cloak and dagger. I would have felt better then if I’d known Richardson took quite a few for Wigan as well and Cook isn’t a fan of them.

It does look good moving forward but for the remaining... seven?... matches I think what happens on the pitch will check the optimism.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024