Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. 13:00 - Apr 15 with 1048 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56746144

I know that it is a journalist here who is saying things like 'Biden blinked first' and 'the fact that it was Biden who suggested they meet does give Putin the edge', but you just know that those in power usually put image and ego before practicalities when it comes to crucial world issues. Who gives a sh*t that it was Biden who suggested the meeting, it was a meeting that needed to be arranged.

And of course the same moronic egotists are the ones who have to be selfless enough to take superficially 'bad economic decisions' in order to take positive action on much more important issues like climate change and habitat destruction.

We really are a terribly flawed species, and it is unfortunate to say the least, that the most short-sighted egotistical (and greedy and corrupt) are the scum that tend to float to the top of our governmental systems, and fiddle away merrily while the world burns.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 13:15 - Apr 15 with 975 viewsJ2BLUE

Dangerous nonsense. The most grown up thing i've heard in politics for a decade is "i'll talk to anyone". I think it was Corbyn who said that. Now obviously there's a big difference between talking to people and some of the stuff he did but it really should be the least expected of any politician to talk to anyone where a difference can be made.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 13:42 - Apr 15 with 937 viewsjeera

Although the suggestion that Biden is taking a weak stance may be misguided:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/biden-administration-unveils-sweeping-sanct

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 14:53 - Apr 15 with 873 views26_Paz

Sleepy joe will probably need a nap half way through the meeting

The Paz Man

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 15:48 - Apr 15 with 828 viewsJ2BLUE

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 14:53 - Apr 15 by 26_Paz

He might do. It's hard being president. It's not all watching Fox News and furiously tweeting lies.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 15:58 - Apr 15 with 816 viewsjaykay

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 13:15 - Apr 15 by J2BLUE

Dangerous nonsense. The most grown up thing i've heard in politics for a decade is "i'll talk to anyone". I think it was Corbyn who said that. Now obviously there's a big difference between talking to people and some of the stuff he did but it really should be the least expected of any politician to talk to anyone where a difference can be made.

trouble is corbyn did speak to anyone and look at the grief he got. i mean on a football forum we had endless threads with certain people trying to smear him for doing that.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 16:51 - Apr 15 with 774 viewsjacko77

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 14:53 - Apr 15 by 26_Paz

Upstairs-downstairs!!
The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 17:56 - Apr 15 with 725 viewseastangliaisblue

Shame your man Trump didn't sleep more.
The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 21:17 - Apr 15 with 643 viewsBlueBadger

What is it about the homophobic repressive dictator Vladimir Putin the appeals to you?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 21:18 - Apr 15 with 647 viewsBlueBadger

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 15:58 - Apr 15 by jaykay

trouble is corbyn did speak to anyone and look at the grief he got. i mean on a football forum we had endless threads with certain people trying to smear him for doing that.

It wasn't so much the talking to anti-Semites that was the issue, it was the open courting and indulging of them that was.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 21:29 - Apr 15 with 626 views26_Paz

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 21:17 - Apr 15 by BlueBadger

What is it about the homophobic repressive dictator Vladimir Putin the appeals to you?

I didn’t say anything about Putin.

The Paz Man

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 21:38 - Apr 15 with 615 viewsjaykay

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 21:18 - Apr 15 by BlueBadger

It wasn't so much the talking to anti-Semites that was the issue, it was the open courting and indulging of them that was.

and i never said anything about anti-semites

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 07:17 - Apr 16 with 548 viewsnoggin

The pathetic, childish, egotistic attitudes of our human leaders. on 21:18 - Apr 15 by BlueBadger

It was more, him talking to The IRA, many years ago that upset the lesser thinking amongst us.
British occupation = good
Irish resistance = evil

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024