Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obviously the goalless run will dominate the headlines 16:57 - Apr 24 with 922 viewsSwansea_Blue

But apart from that I quite enjoyed that second half. We played some pretty decent football, moved Wimbledon around and created some good openings. We just lacked that bit of quality around the box. Edwards and Dobra both wasteful. Stick a Murph or Waghorn type in there and they'd have got a couple on another day.

No doubt the Cook outers will be out in force, so I'm off to enjoy the last of the sun.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Obviously the goalless run will dominate the headlines on 16:59 - Apr 24 with 850 viewsKropotkin123

95mins left...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Obviously the goalless run will dominate the headlines on 17:00 - Apr 24 with 825 viewswkj

It was the least bad game of our last few... mind you - that is like trying to pull a bird by telling her she's the least ugly person in the room.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Obviously the goalless run will dominate the headlines on 17:03 - Apr 24 with 775 viewshoppy

Obviously the goalless run will dominate the headlines on 17:00 - Apr 24 by wkj

It was the least bad game of our last few... mind you - that is like trying to pull a bird by telling her she's the least ugly person in the room.

But I don’t think we can really say “that’ll do” in quite the same way...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Obviously the goalless run will dominate the headlines on 17:04 - Apr 24 with 751 viewsWarkystache

Obviously the goalless run will dominate the headlines on 17:00 - Apr 24 by wkj

I've done that. I thought it was a bit of cheeky bantz.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Obviously the goalless run will dominate the headlines on 17:44 - Apr 24 with 631 viewsdirtyboy

As you say, the continuation of not scoring dominates everyone’s thoughts, but in isolation it wasn’t bad, just lacking quality.

Hawkins was a little slow to react a few times where he could have had a shot and Edwards...well....he worked very hard.

Genuinely wasn’t as bad as some said, weird how we changed, thought Bishop was good in first 10
Obviously the goalless run will dominate the headlines on 17:54 - Apr 24 with 583 viewsWickets

Yes we played about 20 minutes of good attacking football second half once we went to 442 more or less and Dobra was running at them .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024