Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. 10:29 - Jun 21 with 832 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hungary-lgbt-politics-idUSKCN2DT2WG

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 10:39 - Jun 21 with 782 viewseireblue

“….appeal to social conservatives…”

I wonder how British social conservatives will react if some Shakespeare is banned by other Social Conservatives.
Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 10:47 - Jun 21 with 749 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

My Latin is a little rusty but ...

Many of those who had practiced the curious arts, brought the books together, and burned them in the sight of all.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 10:53 - Jun 21 with 730 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Surely this must be in breach of some EU laws/rules?!
Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 10:55 - Jun 21 with 709 viewsStokieBlue

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 10:53 - Jun 21 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Surely this must be in breach of some EU laws/rules?!

Orban is pretty selective about which EU laws he follows.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 11:05 - Jun 21 with 663 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 10:55 - Jun 21 by StokieBlue

Orban is pretty selective about which EU laws he follows.

SB

I'm not trying to make this a point about the EU, but there has to be consequences - financial or other? Otherwise what is the point of it.

Basically, they are not acceptable actions in a modern liberal Europe!!
Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 11:08 - Jun 21 with 652 viewsfooters

Only certain types of people get upset about homosexuality and transgendered people. Very confused people, if you know what I mean. Bit of Partridge's draw about 'em.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 11:14 - Jun 21 with 607 viewseireblue

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 11:05 - Jun 21 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I'm not trying to make this a point about the EU, but there has to be consequences - financial or other? Otherwise what is the point of it.

Farage on Orban,

“He represents the future of Europe.”
Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 11:19 - Jun 21 with 583 viewsfactual_blue

They did make some dodgy choices during The Great Chip Shop War of 1939-45.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 11:38 - Jun 21 with 537 viewsSwansea_Blue

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 11:05 - Jun 21 by SuperKieranMcKenna

The Parliament and the Commission are having a bit of a bun fight over it. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/10/meps-back-action-against-european-

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 11:59 - Jun 21 with 489 viewsBlueBadger

Still, wonderful atmosphere at the Puskas Arena, though. on 11:14 - Jun 21 by eireblue

Farage on Orban,

“He represents the future of Europe.”

But he's not a far right politician. After all, there's loads of mainstream politicians who like to cosy up to actual nazis.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024