Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') 11:14 - Jun 22 with 676 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

We should get Ed Sheeran on the books as a player... and bring him on as a sub for the last 5 minutes of a match. The publicity and sponsorship possibilities would be huge, and would help top up our turnover and thus ability to spend.

I mean, it's out there as an idea. I added the 5 minutes bit - she meant properly as a player. She's not that into football.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') on 11:18 - Jun 22 with 625 viewsKeno

In fairness he's probably do better than Edwards

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') on 11:19 - Jun 22 with 623 viewsclive_baker

Just when I thought dating you was her worst idea.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') on 11:22 - Jun 22 with 596 viewsBiGDonnie

A few years ago he'd have got away with being Alun Armstrong.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') on 11:23 - Jun 22 with 584 viewsfooters

And then Paul Cook could do a little rap on his next single.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') on 11:23 - Jun 22 with 565 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Sounds perfect to me.....
Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') on 11:47 - Jun 22 with 520 viewsfactual_blue

Isn't Lady Dollars your lap-dancing name?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') on 12:56 - Jun 22 with 456 viewsBlueBadger

Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') on 11:18 - Jun 22 by Keno

In fairness he's probably do better than Edwards

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lady Dollars had an amazing idea (I'm deliberately not using the word 'good') on 15:24 - Jun 22 with 348 viewsjeera

Just tell her as gently as you can that's it's over.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024