Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All a tad quiet on here today 11:25 - Jul 7 with 1715 viewsMediocre_Quick

Any transfer updates Phil? Anyone going to potentially be signed today?
All a tad quiet on here today on 11:30 - Jul 7 with 1699 viewsgreyhound

Don't worry about transfers brett Johnson has a new flag, town are playing Bury next week so we can get excited for that as there should be a great turnout and we're giving contracts to the youth.

On a down note cruncher whose timing may be a bit off but I think there's some credibility in his source posted a cryptic tweet yesterday hinting that celina deal is off. So time to go shopping for another winger and start the hype again I would suggest.
All a tad quiet on here today on 11:31 - Jul 7 with 1659 viewsabracaDOBRA_

All a tad quiet on here today on 11:30 - Jul 7 by greyhound

Don't worry about transfers brett Johnson has a new flag, town are playing Bury next week so we can get excited for that as there should be a great turnout and we're giving contracts to the youth.

On a down note cruncher whose timing may be a bit off but I think there's some credibility in his source posted a cryptic tweet yesterday hinting that celina deal is off. So time to go shopping for another winger and start the hype again I would suggest.

Celina wants a perm but we only want loan with option if promoted.
All a tad quiet on here today on 11:35 - Jul 7 with 1586 viewsSwansea_Blue

All a tad quiet on here today on 11:31 - Jul 7 by abracaDOBRA_

I think his hair looks better as it is.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All a tad quiet on here today on 11:56 - Jul 7 with 1349 viewschrismakin

All a tad quiet on here today on 11:31 - Jul 7 by abracaDOBRA_

Think that's fair on towns side of things. We dont know what version of Celina we would end up getting and going in for a perm deal wont be cheap. Loan to buys of that sort are the right thing to do. Weve been burnt to many times just diving in on expensive perms with 0 return.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

All a tad quiet on here today on 11:58 - Jul 7 with 1334 viewsEdmundo

All has gone quiet for a while now. I'm not doubting our new CEO and manager, but if the season started on Saturday what would our matchday squad look like? Will Cook still have to eat humble pie to get some U23-training 1st teamers to at least warm the bench?

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

All a tad quiet on here today on 11:59 - Jul 7 with 1315 viewsTonytown

All a tad quiet on here today on 11:58 - Jul 7 by Edmundo

All has gone quiet for a while now. I'm not doubting our new CEO and manager, but if the season started on Saturday what would our matchday squad look like? Will Cook still have to eat humble pie to get some U23-training 1st teamers to at least warm the bench?

But it doesnt start for another month though
All a tad quiet on here today on 12:00 - Jul 7 with 1303 viewsMediocre_Quick

But how #ITK is he really? Just seems to be a normal fan sucking up to the new owners a tad too much
All a tad quiet on here today on 12:17 - Jul 7 with 1133 viewsMrTown

No real shock. Think it is a deal which I would love to come off, but think it is a little out of reach right now.

We will have other options lined up - just like when we didn't secure Siergist, we do a deal on Hladcky (which I prefer by the way).

Michael Jacobs I still think will come in, I would love us to take a look at Jamie Paterson as well, just left Bristol City.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

All a tad quiet on here today on 12:20 - Jul 7 with 1095 viewsJammyDodgerrr

All a tad quiet on here today on 12:00 - Jul 7 by Mediocre_Quick

But how #ITK is he really? Just seems to be a normal fan sucking up to the new owners a tad too much

He isn't, at all.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

All a tad quiet on here today on 12:46 - Jul 7 with 888 viewsMediocre_Quick

Aaaand was it not posted at the same time that everyone else was having a meltdown over the celina news being 'leaked' and other clubs showing interest too?

Nothing story, I could post a similar tweet with an argentina flag about messi not joining,

He seems to do it all for attention than anything
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024