Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) 20:27 - Jul 27 with 579 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:32 - Jul 27 with 558 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He also made out he didn't know who Mark Ashton is and then said his name with an "I think". Either he knew all along and pretended he didn't or he looked it up and pretended he hadn't!

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:33 - Jul 27 with 538 viewsSitfcB

It’s a good rhyme, no?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:35 - Jul 27 with 513 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'm pretty certain Nouble came out after a while and said that is actually how it's pronounced
Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 493 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:35 - Jul 27 by SamWhiteUK

I'm pretty certain Nouble came out after a while and said that is actually how it's pronounced

Did he? I was sure it was supposed to be Nouble (rhyming with ... I can't think of anything it rhymes with actually - Russian Rouble).

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 475 viewsSkip_Intro

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:35 - Jul 27 by SamWhiteUK

Nouffle?
Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:43 - Jul 27 with 440 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:38 - Jul 27 by Skip_Intro

Nouffle?

And he said Tony Holy

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:51 - Jul 27 with 424 viewsSamWhiteUK

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:38 - Jul 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Did he? I was sure it was supposed to be Nouble (rhyming with ... I can't think of anything it rhymes with actually - Russian Rouble).

Yeah I have heard him called "Noublé" a lot since he left us, and I seem to recall hearing it was at his request
Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:56 - Jul 27 with 407 viewsSitfcB

That’s what I was getting at

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 20:58 - Jul 27 with 387 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Co comms much better ….David Gregory, I think

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Their commentator is rhyming Nouble with souffle! (n/t) on 21:00 - Jul 27 with 369 viewspositivity

fronk noo-flay (silent b)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024