Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jagielka and Stearman 18:21 - Jul 28 with 2308 viewsTractorCam

Both in the Derby squad tonight along with many poor trialists. I'd like to think if we really wanted Stearman he'd come here over them, Jagielka I don't see happening.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Jagielka and Stearman on 19:02 - Jul 28 with 2005 viewschrismakin

I'm still shocked stearman is under 40

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Jagielka and Stearman on 19:15 - Jul 28 with 1918 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wilshire is training with them too apparently. Looks like they’re picking up waifs and strays at the end of their careers. If I had to make a prediction, I see it ending in injuries, running out of steam 2/3rd through the season, and tears.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jagielka and Stearman on 19:19 - Jul 28 with 1877 viewsSkip_Intro

hardly a surprise...Rooney always preferred to do his business with the more mature type...
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 19:19]
Jagielka and Stearman on 19:20 - Jul 28 with 1867 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Jagielka and Stearman on 19:15 - Jul 28 by Swansea_Blue

Wilshire is training with them too apparently. Looks like they’re picking up waifs and strays at the end of their careers. If I had to make a prediction, I see it ending in injuries, running out of steam 2/3rd through the season, and tears.

Thats not the case..just rumour....doesn't mean he won't pitch up there of course but he's not been training there

Tom Carroll and Sone Aluko are up there on trial too

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Jagielka and Stearman on 19:23 - Jul 28 with 1813 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jagielka and Stearman on 19:20 - Jul 28 by BlueandTruesince82

Thats not the case..just rumour....doesn't mean he won't pitch up there of course but he's not been training there

Tom Carroll and Sone Aluko are up there on trial too

Ah right thanks. That’s what happens when I listen to my old man; but then he gets his info from the Daily Mail, so I should know better than to listen!

Tom Carroll started brightly enough down here at Swansea, but seems to have progressively gone down hill.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jagielka and Stearman on 19:35 - Jul 28 with 1670 viewsChurchman

If they’re trawling through the has-beens, treatment table shiners, players on the way down, we all know how that ends.

With an idiot like Rooney in charge, if I was a gambler I’d be putting a pound or two on Derby being relegated this season.
Jagielka and Stearman on 20:04 - Jul 28 with 1411 viewsTractorCam

Jagielka and Stearman on 19:35 - Jul 28 by Churchman

If they’re trawling through the has-beens, treatment table shiners, players on the way down, we all know how that ends.

With an idiot like Rooney in charge, if I was a gambler I’d be putting a pound or two on Derby being relegated this season.

I'll be very surprised if they don't finish bottom, on current circumstances.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 20:05]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Jagielka and Stearman on 20:59 - Jul 28 with 1110 viewsDurovigutum

Jagielka and Stearman on 19:35 - Jul 28 by Churchman

I've just looked on Sky Bet - 23 teams odds listed but no Derby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024