Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random question about a random Ipswich player. 08:40 - Jul 31 with 1874 viewsMattinLondon

A couple seasons ago the club signed a young striker from Robbie Fowler’s football academy- think the young player was from Liverpool and a striker - what was his name and is he still with the club?

Thanks.
Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 08:48 - Jul 31 with 1780 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Genuinely doesn't ring any bells... but now I'm intrigued.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 08:52 - Jul 31 with 1748 viewsportmanking

James Alabi?
Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 08:59 - Jul 31 with 1704 viewshoppy

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 08:52 - Jul 31 by portmanking

James Alabi?

Don’t think it was him… he’s got a valid excuse why it wouldn’t be though.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:03 - Jul 31 with 1671 viewsTrumptonBlue

Declan Daniels
Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:05 - Jul 31 with 1645 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:03 - Jul 31 by TrumptonBlue

Declan Daniels

Indeed.

Fowler: Hard Work Paid Off for New Town Academy Recruit Daniels 4th Jul 2016 17:43
Former Liverpool and England frontman Robbie Fowler says hard work at his Merseyside-based Fowler Education and Football Academy (FEFA) has paid off for 17-year-old striker Declan Daniels, who began his two-year scholarship with the Blues last week after signing terms last month following a trial at the end of last season. 4

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:08 - Jul 31 with 1637 viewsDanTheMan

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:03 - Jul 31 by TrumptonBlue

Declan Daniels

This is correct.

Fowler: Hard Work Paid Off for New Town Academy Recruit Daniels 4th Jul 2016 17:43
Former Liverpool and England frontman Robbie Fowler says hard work at his Merseyside-based Fowler Education and Football Academy (FEFA) has paid off for 17-year-old striker Declan Daniels, who began his two-year scholarship with the Blues last week after signing terms last month following a trial at the end of last season. 4

As a hint to the OP, if you want to find this sort of stuff in the future, here is an easy way of using Google to do it.

I found that article by searching:

site:www.twtd.co.uk Robbie Fowler academy.

That will constrain a search just to TWTD, makes it easier to find what you want.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:09 - Jul 31 with 1606 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:08 - Jul 31 by DanTheMan

This is correct.

As a hint to the OP, if you want to find this sort of stuff in the future, here is an easy way of using Google to do it.

That will constrain a search just to TWTD, makes it easier to find what you want.

Or, you could just use 'Search' on the news page?

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:09 - Jul 31 with 1607 viewsTrumptonBlue

He seems to be playing non-league now.
Login to get fewer ads

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:09 - Jul 31 with 1606 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:09 - Jul 31 by Cheltenham_Blue

Now at Skelmersdale United.

https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/skelmersdaleunited/teams/27854/player/declan-dani

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:10 - Jul 31 with 1590 viewsDanTheMan

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:09 - Jul 31 by Cheltenham_Blue

That also works!

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 10:54 - Jul 31 with 1310 viewsMattinLondon

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 09:08 - Jul 31 by DanTheMan

This is correct.

Hint picked up on but I’ll still post random questions knowing other posters will find out the answers for me.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 10:56]
Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 11:02 - Jul 31 with 1255 viewshoppy

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 10:54 - Jul 31 by MattinLondon

Hint picked up on but I’ll still post random questions knowing other posters will find out the answers for me.

Wrong login, dolly?

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 11:05 - Jul 31 with 1228 viewsMattinLondon

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 11:02 - Jul 31 by hoppy

Wrong login, dolly?

Sorry, don’t understand?
Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 13:03 - Jul 31 with 991 viewshoppy

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 11:05 - Jul 31 by MattinLondon

Sorry, don’t understand?

Dolly is famed for his random questions about random things, hoping others can give him the answers…

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 13:07 - Jul 31 with 974 viewsDanTheMan

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 10:54 - Jul 31 by MattinLondon

I'll have to start charging ;)

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 13:17 - Jul 31 with 934 viewsMattinLondon

Random question about a random Ipswich player. on 13:03 - Jul 31 by hoppy

Dolly is famed for his random questions about random things, hoping others can give him the answers…

Sensible fella, ask a question and hope one of the minions answers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024