Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" 09:00 - Sep 7 with 877 viewsKeno

Over the years what have been the best TWTD "can of worms"

Pablo ve Kuqi?
What is appropriate to clean a work colleagues mug with?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 09:01 - Sep 7 with 864 viewshype313

The Bury Free press story a few years ago was a cracker

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 09:43 - Sep 7 with 793 viewsWeWereZombies

MJAllday's fart filled office chair thread was a distressing but compulsive read.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 09:46 - Sep 7 with 782 viewsblueislander

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 09:43 - Sep 7 by WeWereZombies

MJAllday's fart filled office chair thread was a distressing but compulsive read.

Malcy’s ruined wedding.
Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 09:53 - Sep 7 with 773 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The Pablo v Kuqi thing is complicated by the fact that had Burley signed just about ANY striker instead of Pablo he would have scored two or three goals in his 13 Premiership appearances in 2001-02, and we wouldn't have been relegated.

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=21192&season_id=131

Or we should have kept Johnno as cover for Marcus Stewart. Crazy decision to sell him.

(That should set things up for 10 pages nicely...)
Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 11:47 - Sep 7 with 663 viewsIllinoisblue

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 09:46 - Sep 7 by blueislander

Malcy’s ruined wedding.

That was an absolute belter

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 12:24 - Sep 7 with 611 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

All “cans of worms” remind me of is collecting brandlings and lob worms in an old tin when I was a nipper in preparation for a days fishing on the Waveney.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 12:33 - Sep 7 with 589 viewsKeno

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 12:24 - Sep 7 by StochesStotasBlewe

All “cans of worms” remind me of is collecting brandlings and lob worms in an old tin when I was a nipper in preparation for a days fishing on the Waveney.

My brother uses to fish on the Waveney

he forgot his 'can of worms' was in his fishing bag and not shut properly. After he dumped it by a radiator one morning we wondered where the flies were coming from.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 13:22 - Sep 7 with 554 viewsfactual_blue

b*tt**b**g vs edible cake.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 13:45 - Sep 7 with 534 viewssolemio

Nothing to match news of a certain compost heap in a N Essex village with an exceptionally large village green. Vast number of worms in it.
Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 13:47 - Sep 7 with 528 viewsfactual_blue

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 13:45 - Sep 7 by solemio

Nothing to match news of a certain compost heap in a N Essex village with an exceptionally large village green. Vast number of worms in it.

And many of those worms are Syrian refugee terrorist worms.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Unstable has got me thinking about "cans of worms" on 17:57 - Sep 7 with 449 viewsBiGDonnie

Ha! Nearly 20 years on CGS' story is still told.

What an absolute hero of the board.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024