Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heres some little cricket facts and a question 18:47 - Sep 10 with 675 viewsKeno

There are 10 countries who are ranked the ICC as mens 'test match' countries

There are 20 countries who are ranked the ICC as mens ODI countries

I was surprised by the number who have a ranking for T20

As looking it on the ICC website would be cheating and only Aussies do that at cricket, any one care to have a guess at the number of T20 countries there are listed?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 20:21 - Sep 10 with 611 viewsPendejo

I'm not a cricket fan, so no shame if I get it wrong... 125?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 20:28 - Sep 10 with 601 viewsKeno

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 20:21 - Sep 10 by Pendejo

I'm not a cricket fan, so no shame if I get it wrong... 125?

In the words of the late great Bruce Forsyth “lower lower”

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 20:39 - Sep 10 with 583 viewsPendejo

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 20:28 - Sep 10 by Keno

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 20:53 - Sep 10 with 560 viewsMattinLondon

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 21:04 - Sep 10 with 528 viewsArnoldMoorhen

"You don't get anything for a pair!"
"Not in this game of Test Match cricket!"

I reckon that has a niche joke co-efficient of about 0.8, because you'd have to be born before 1985 to get the "Play Your Cards Right" reference, and be pretty solidly into cricket to know what a pair is.
Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 21:32 - Sep 10 with 496 viewsKeno

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 20:39 - Sep 10 by Pendejo

Higher

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 21:33 - Sep 10 with 494 viewsKeno

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 20:53 - Sep 10 by MattinLondon

Again higher

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 21:39 - Sep 10 with 480 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 21:33 - Sep 10 by Keno

Again higher

65?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 21:40 - Sep 10 with 474 viewsCoastalblue

I don't know the answer precisely but remember reading something about this a while back and think some countries get a temporary status according to World Cups etc.

I believe when I read it was somewhere between 75-80 and featured international powerhouses like Nepal and Mexico. They're probably not even the most exotic but I do recall them.

Don't know exact current number though.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 21:42 - Sep 10 with 467 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 21:40 - Sep 10 by Coastalblue

I don't know the answer precisely but remember reading something about this a while back and think some countries get a temporary status according to World Cups etc.

I believe when I read it was somewhere between 75-80 and featured international powerhouses like Nepal and Mexico. They're probably not even the most exotic but I do recall them.

Must be interesting how remote and small a country is and will still get enough men prepared to play and represent them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 06:54 - Sep 11 with 361 viewsKeno

Heres some little cricket facts and a question on 21:40 - Sep 10 by Coastalblue

The list is here

https://www.icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/t20i

Nepal are ranked 13!
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 6:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024