Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It I were Cook I'd be really trying to beat the Gills. 16:23 - Oct 4 with 377 viewsOriginalMarkyP

The are cut from the same cloth as Accrington. Hard to play against. Physical. Will be up for the battle.

If we turn up powderpuff and get beat, Pizza cup or not it looks bad. It looks like he isn't learning from his losses.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

It I were Cook I'd be really trying to beat the Gills. on 16:24 - Oct 4 with 367 viewsWD19

Trying to win you say. Hmmmm........are you sure? Seems a bit too 'out there' for me.
It I were Cook I'd be really trying to beat the Gills. on 16:30 - Oct 4 with 345 viewschrismakin

I'd be sending out those who played sat and say give me a reaction or changes coming Saturday.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

It I were Cook I'd be really trying to beat the Gills. on 16:39 - Oct 4 with 315 viewsjayessess

It I were Cook I'd be really trying to beat the Gills. on 16:30 - Oct 4 by chrismakin

I'd be sending out those who played sat and say give me a reaction or changes coming Saturday.

They made 7 changes for their last Pizza Cup game, so I don't think the first team battering them would prove much in particular.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

It I were Cook I'd be really trying to beat the Gills. on 16:41 - Oct 4 with 309 viewschrismakin

It I were Cook I'd be really trying to beat the Gills. on 16:39 - Oct 4 by jayessess

They made 7 changes for their last Pizza Cup game, so I don't think the first team battering them would prove much in particular.

could prove they follow instructions or cant

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

It I were Cook I'd be really trying to beat the Gills. on 16:50 - Oct 4 with 295 viewschicoazul

Looking forward to Jackson Norwood and Barry really tearing it up.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

It I were Cook I'd be really trying to beat the Gills. on 17:10 - Oct 4 with 256 viewsWickets

Your asking a lot !We are Ipswich and it's a Cup game and our lowest priority .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024