Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored 14:15 - Oct 20 with 1041 viewsunstableblue

This season, current

1 Plymouth Argyle 14 29
2 Sunderland 12 28
3 Wycombe Wanderers 12 26
4 Wigan Athletic 12 25
5 Rotherham United 12 23
6 MK Dons 13 22

Last Season, at this point:

1 Hull City 13 30
2 Peterborough United 14 28
3 Lincoln City 13 26
4 Portsmouth 14 25
5 Ipswich Town 13 25
6 Charlton Athletic 12 23

Last season, at end:

1 Hull City 46 14 89
2 Peterborough United 46 87
3 Blackpool 46 80
4 Sunderland 46 77
5 Lincoln City 46 77
6 Oxford United 46 74

19/20 season at this point:

1 Peterborough United 14 27
2 Ipswich Town 13 27
3 Wycombe Wanderers 14 27
4 Coventry City 14 24
5 Fleetwood Town 13 23
6 Oxford United 14 22

19/20, at end (covid season):

1 Coventry City 34 67
2 Rotherham United 35 62
3 Oxford United 35 60
4 Portsmouth 35 60
5 Fleetwood Town 35 60
6 Peterborough United 35 59

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 14:29 - Oct 20 with 960 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I think the important question is what do YOU make of it?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:01 - Oct 20 with 886 viewsHerbivore

Be interested to know where Rotherham in 19/20, I don't recall them ever being too far back.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:08 - Oct 20 with 867 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:01 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Be interested to know where Rotherham in 19/20, I don't recall them ever being too far back.

Rotherham were 9th - albeit 6 points off top and with a game in hand on Peterborough

Tbh I don’t think these tables show anything particularly groundbreaking. Mostly the teams that finished at the top were up there already and those that were at the top at the seasons end were there or thereabouts after a quarter of the season. There are a couple of exceptions in both directions - notably us falling away and hopefully we’ll be ones going the other way this time

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:10 - Oct 20 with 852 viewsHerbivore

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:08 - Oct 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Rotherham were 9th - albeit 6 points off top and with a game in hand on Peterborough

Tbh I don’t think these tables show anything particularly groundbreaking. Mostly the teams that finished at the top were up there already and those that were at the top at the seasons end were there or thereabouts after a quarter of the season. There are a couple of exceptions in both directions - notably us falling away and hopefully we’ll be ones going the other way this time

Yes I'm not quite sure what it's meant to show. It looks at first glance like about half the teams in the top 6 stay there and two thirds of the sides who gain promotion are also already top 6 by now. Rotherham weren't far back, but Blackpool were further adrift. We're going to have to be like the outlier side, which isn't impossible by any means.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:12 - Oct 20 with 850 viewsunstableblue

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 14:29 - Oct 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

I think the important question is what do YOU make of it?

YES Cheltenham.... I like the cut of your gib

I think that a 3-4 clubs will stay the pace to secure one of the top twos or a play-off place, and 2-3 will drop away (that was Ipswich under Lambert) allowing others into the top six and even the top two...

Those with good squads can stay the pace - Hull and Peterborough for example

But there isn't a whole lot of change from early pacesetters.

So I think we probably won't secure top two.. think Sunderland, Rotherham and Wycombe will grab those, but we'll be a very strong play-off contender, with Plymouth, MK and Wigan contenders to drop out

Ta-DAH!

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:16 - Oct 20 with 817 viewspennblue

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:12 - Oct 20 by unstableblue

YES Cheltenham.... I like the cut of your gib

I think that a 3-4 clubs will stay the pace to secure one of the top twos or a play-off place, and 2-3 will drop away (that was Ipswich under Lambert) allowing others into the top six and even the top two...

Those with good squads can stay the pace - Hull and Peterborough for example

But there isn't a whole lot of change from early pacesetters.

So I think we probably won't secure top two.. think Sunderland, Rotherham and Wycombe will grab those, but we'll be a very strong play-off contender, with Plymouth, MK and Wigan contenders to drop out

Ta-DAH!

I'm off down the bookies ....

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:24 - Oct 20 with 791 viewsunstableblue

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:16 - Oct 20 by pennblue

I'm off down the bookies ....

I am in no way accountable for any losses you may make

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:28 - Oct 20 with 781 viewsnodge_blue

I make of it that Charlton have had a shocking 12 months.

I can remember their new owner going on Talksport when he took over a couple of years back and talking big things. Not sure if he hasn't followed through with the players in.

Also - did Coventry win with only 67 points? Wow.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 15:30]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:33 - Oct 20 with 756 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:28 - Oct 20 by nodge_blue

I make of it that Charlton have had a shocking 12 months.

I can remember their new owner going on Talksport when he took over a couple of years back and talking big things. Not sure if he hasn't followed through with the players in.

Also - did Coventry win with only 67 points? Wow.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 15:30]

67 points was in the COVID shortened season

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:40 - Oct 20 with 725 viewspositivity

one thing that leaps out is how much higher the ppg of the 6 is at the start compared to the end.

obvious really with a bigger sample size, but shows we shouldn't be expecting the top 6 to carry on at the 2 points a game rate.

so, if we carry on at the rate we've been gathering points since bolton, we'll be catching them

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 17:36 - Oct 20 with 540 viewsnodge_blue

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 15:33 - Oct 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

67 points was in the COVID shortened season

Ah yes I forgot it was called off early.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I am STATTO.. what do we make of this Historical Table analysis - yes I am bored on 18:14 - Oct 20 with 489 viewsTrequartista

That it all is of no relevance. Sorry.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024