Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
scum? 15:01 - Nov 30 with 1095 viewsgiant_stow

Probably

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10258277/Fisherman-stops-RNLI-crew-laun

You'd think a fisherman would be the first to respect a lifeboat trying to save people. shocking.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

scum? on 15:07 - Nov 30 with 1045 viewsfooters

Unfortunately, that's what decades of anti-migrant, anti-refugee rhetoric does to people, when we should be investing in new homes, the NHS and infrastructure. But it's much easier to blame the weak and the helpless for our woes. No small irony that the story is in the Mail.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

scum? on 15:10 - Nov 30 with 1034 viewsgiant_stow

scum? on 15:07 - Nov 30 by footers

Unfortunately, that's what decades of anti-migrant, anti-refugee rhetoric does to people, when we should be investing in new homes, the NHS and infrastructure. But it's much easier to blame the weak and the helpless for our woes. No small irony that the story is in the Mail.

Yeah all adds up and yes to the last line too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

scum? on 15:33 - Nov 30 with 976 viewsJ2BLUE

That's a very short video. Was he being a bit of a tw@t for a very short time or did he actually block them for a long period of time? If it's the former he should be on some sort of charge. If it's the latter he should be on some sort of very serious charge.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

scum? on 15:48 - Nov 30 with 935 viewsfooters

scum? on 15:33 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

That's a very short video. Was he being a bit of a tw@t for a very short time or did he actually block them for a long period of time? If it's the former he should be on some sort of charge. If it's the latter he should be on some sort of very serious charge.

Interfering with the volunteers of the RNLI is the action of a very special type of c-unit. Especially as a fisherman himself, he should know better than that. Hope they can charge him with something.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

scum? on 15:53 - Nov 30 with 917 viewshoppy

It doesn't mention anywhere in the article that he supports Norwich, but that aside, yes, I agree.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

scum? on 17:21 - Nov 30 with 785 viewsThe_Major

I would say definitely.
scum? on 21:46 - Nov 30 with 652 viewsNthsuffolkblue

scum? on 15:33 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

Just read about this.

It is a criminal offence to obstruct the emergency services isn't it?

I hope he gets a custodial sentence or at least a very hefty fine.

"We are full"?! Needs some educating.

"That's why we stopped our donations" hopefully many more decent people are giving far more than they ever gave. I doubt they will turn down the help of the lifeboat if they need it. It would be ironic if it was called out for them and someone obstructing it prevented their rescue (not wishing it at all but simply pointing out the irony).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024