Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... 15:58 - Jan 14 with 994 viewsitfcjoe

....finishes her report

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 16:05 - Jan 14 with 928 viewsHerbivore

The Telegraph are likely to be the best connected and to have the greatest access to Number 10 insiders given that they are basically Johnson's boss. That they are now choosing to dish all this dirt shows that the decision has been made that it's time for the useful idiot to be disposed of.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 892 viewsBasuco

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 16:05 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

The Telegraph are likely to be the best connected and to have the greatest access to Number 10 insiders given that they are basically Johnson's boss. That they are now choosing to dish all this dirt shows that the decision has been made that it's time for the useful idiot to be disposed of.

Or are they trying to get all the party stories out as quickly as possible so that they stop the drip feed at intervals and kill the story?
I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 16:57 - Jan 14 with 778 viewsHerbivore

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 16:11 - Jan 14 by Basuco

Or are they trying to get all the party stories out as quickly as possible so that they stop the drip feed at intervals and kill the story?

I don't think that'll work, it's certainly too high a risk to be likely. There's already Tory MPs calling for him to go and public anger is high, dropping more bombs now isn't likely to make this blow over.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 17:00 - Jan 14 with 761 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Imagine being the new deputy editor at the sun and missung yesterday's scoop! These revolving doors have their uses.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 17:12 - Jan 14 with 711 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s hard to keep up. Not so much a drip drip of leaks as raging torrent.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 17:13 - Jan 14 with 700 viewsDarth_Koont

Certainly feels like they’ll kick it into the long grass until the anger isn’t as fresh or something else will compete for the headlines.

Having said that, I still reckon it’ll be published before the Forde Report.

Pronouns: He/Him

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 17:26 - Jan 14 with 643 viewsNthQldITFC

I think we have a bit of a circular cause and effect thing going on here, in that it seems like it is going to be all of the rats leaving the sinking ship, that will actually cause the ship to sink.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 17:27 - Jan 14 with 637 viewsFtnfwest

I assume the plan is to keep Sue Gray so busy she never... on 17:12 - Jan 14 by Illinoisblue

It’s hard to keep up. Not so much a drip drip of leaks as raging torrent.

and 12th April after he left hospital as well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024