Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt 11:33 - Jan 19 with 684 viewsgordon

Anyone know what his position on Boris is? Is he part of the 2019 group who are plotting against the PM? Saw this tweet and thought of him.

Reverse cowgirl. (n/t) on 11:35 - Jan 19 with 672 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Tom Hunt on 11:35 - Jan 19 with 670 viewsDubtractor

He models himself as a poundshop Johnson tribute act, so I assume he fully supports him.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tom Hunt on 11:36 - Jan 19 with 652 viewsfooters

Think the 2019 intake who actually want him gone are Red Wall MPs, so not Hunt.

He'll still be backing 'boris' even after a vote of no confidence.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom Hunt on 11:37 - Jan 19 with 641 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt on 11:36 - Jan 19 by footers

Think the 2019 intake who actually want him gone are Red Wall MPs, so not Hunt.

He'll still be backing 'boris' even after a vote of no confidence.

He basically came out with some soft criticism, but then tried to bury it by toeing the party line 24 hours later.

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules by BlueBadger 18 Jan 2022 16:17
Even Tom Hunt has said something vaguely critical.

https://www.suffolknews.co.uk/ipswich/news/mp-appalled-at-downing-street-party-revelations-9235373/

Granted, he was careful to follow it by doing blatant suck up 24 hours later.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/tom-hunt-attacks-bbc-2889348

I've emailed James Cartlidge this morning as he's basically ran away and hid from the whole thing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom Hunt on 11:38 - Jan 19 with 635 viewsgordon

Tom Hunt on 11:37 - Jan 19 by BlueBadger

He basically came out with some soft criticism, but then tried to bury it by toeing the party line 24 hours later.

Apparently nobody warned Boris that the drinks event was against the rules by BlueBadger 18 Jan 2022 16:17

https://www.suffolknews.co.uk/ipswich/news/mp-appalled-at-downing-street-party-revelations-9235373/

I've emailed James Cartlidge this morning as he's basically ran away and hid from the whole thing.

Ah, cheers.
Tom Hunt on 13:22 - Jan 19 with 526 viewsFightingEssex

Tom Hunt on 11:35 - Jan 19 by Dubtractor

He models himself as a poundshop Johnson tribute act, so I assume he fully supports him.

It’s amazing what jobs your millionaire dad can buy you with big donations to the Tory party. The bloke couldn’t manage a Tesco, let alone be an MP. Why doesn’t Ipswich Labour push for a recall election? They’d get the signatures and win? Too lazy?

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Tom Hunt on 13:22 - Jan 19 with 524 viewsKeno

probably bending over a desk in HOC waiting too be rogered by Boris
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 13:32]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Tom Hunt on 13:24 - Jan 19 with 519 viewsKievthegreat

Tom Hunt on 13:22 - Jan 19 by FightingEssex

It’s amazing what jobs your millionaire dad can buy you with big donations to the Tory party. The bloke couldn’t manage a Tesco, let alone be an MP. Why doesn’t Ipswich Labour push for a recall election? They’d get the signatures and win? Too lazy?

He has to be suspended from parliament or convicted of a crime. You can't just do it whenever you want.
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt on 13:33 - Jan 19 with 480 viewsFightingEssex

Tom Hunt on 13:24 - Jan 19 by Kievthegreat

He has to be suspended from parliament or convicted of a crime. You can't just do it whenever you want.

Ah so David Cameron lied then, it’s a practically useless law if only MPs can call it. Yet more Tory nonsense, promises to make it easier to sack MPs and then do not. A bit like their promise to reduce MP numbers.

Absolute scum of a party.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Tom Hunt on 13:40 - Jan 19 with 441 viewsKievthegreat

Tom Hunt on 13:33 - Jan 19 by FightingEssex

Ah so David Cameron lied then, it’s a practically useless law if only MPs can call it. Yet more Tory nonsense, promises to make it easier to sack MPs and then do not. A bit like their promise to reduce MP numbers.

Absolute scum of a party.

Well we can petition, but there has to meet certain requirements. If it was possible to just raise a 10k petition, then swing seats would be permanently in flux.

The point wasn't so unpopular MPs get removed, but that criminals and corrupt MPs couldn't just sit as lame duck MPs and collect their money. It was on the back if several MPs doing exactly that after they cheated the expenses system and then refused to resign.
Tom Hunt on 13:41 - Jan 19 with 438 viewsX0Y0

Tom Hunt on 11:37 - Jan 19 by BlueBadger

James Cartlidge is an assistant whip so he will now be a voice of the leadership, not that his voting record was at all non-conformist beforehand.

Unfortunately, I get the impression that he has his sights on a more senior role amongst the benches. This inevitably comes with an unwillingness to raise his head above the parapet rather than stubbornly defending the views of his constituents.

The whips and role of party politics are what frustrate me so much about politics. I would love to know the proportion of time that an MP spends actually discussing the needs and concerns of their local constituents.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024