Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So when do the FA decide on Morsy? If today by what time? 13:47 - Jan 25 with 1333 viewsIllinoisblue

Ridiculous KMac has to prep for a game not knowing if he can play his captain.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So when do the FA decide on Morsy? If today by what time? on 13:48 - Jan 25 with 1321 viewsclive_baker

Don't think he does find himself in that situation, as we'll no doubt appeal. So he can play tonight.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So when do the FA decide on Morsy? If today by what time? on 13:55 - Jan 25 with 1239 viewsWallingford_Boy

I thought we WERE appealing?!

So he plays tonight.

But no chance we will win the appeal I'd have thought, so will miss Sheff Weds onwards.

RIP Sir Bobby

So when do the FA decide on Morsy? If today by what time? on 14:03 - Jan 25 with 1179 viewsAlberto_the_frog

The Star report is confusing. It says Morsy has until today to respond. If found guilty, suspension comes into play immediately. It also says Ipswich are putting together an appeal. Maybe they mean a defence, as you cannot appeal against a decision which has not yet been made , unless it means that they are preparing for the likelihood of him being found guilty. What about their player grappling him immediately prior? Why can't we ask them to charge him too?
So when do the FA decide on Morsy? If today by what time? on 14:55 - Jan 25 with 949 viewsberkstractorboy

I'm writing to the local MP this is nuts Ipswich are treated like this and nothing for Holt and AS players.
So when do the FA decide on Morsy? If today by what time? on 15:09 - Jan 25 with 857 viewsMatt_Netherlands

So when do the FA decide on Morsy? If today by what time? on 14:55 - Jan 25 by berkstractorboy

I'm writing to the local MP this is nuts Ipswich are treated like this and nothing for Holt and AS players.

He’s at a party so won’t reply for a while
So when do the FA decide on Morsy? If today by what time? on 17:20 - Jan 25 with 460 viewsIllinoisblue

So when do the FA decide on Morsy? If today by what time? on 13:48 - Jan 25 by clive_baker

Don't think he does find himself in that situation, as we'll no doubt appeal. So he can play tonight.

Yeah, about that…

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024