Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. 11:46 - Jan 26 with 2039 viewsMatt_Netherlands

He comes from chan-t-ry
And he’s called Luke Woolfenden
He is a blue
Oh he’s magical
Wonderful

He sweeps up at the back
And he’s fast as lightning
It’s frightening

Oh he’s magical
Wonderful

Du duu du duu du duu du duu

I’ll get my coat…

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 11:54 - Jan 26 with 1977 viewsRadlett_blue

Some new words needed for this:

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 12:03 - Jan 26 with 1953 viewsSitfcB

Is he from Chantry?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 12:43 - Jan 26 with 1873 viewsTractorCam

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 12:03 - Jan 26 by SitfcB

Is he from Chantry?

Yep!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 14:04 - Jan 26 with 1762 viewsIllinoisblue

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 12:43 - Jan 26 by TractorCam

Yep!

Real chantry - bird names estate council houses? Or posh chantry?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 14:44 - Jan 26 with 1690 viewsBluespeed225

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 14:04 - Jan 26 by Illinoisblue

Flower names is real Chantry, bird names posh Chantry, then your into Belstead Hill, the Beverley Hills of Chantry. Pinewood is Babergh, so doesn’t count😀
He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 14:49 - Jan 26 with 1674 viewsrickw

Thought he was from East Bergholt?

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 14:54 - Jan 26 with 1656 viewsTractorCam

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 14:49 - Jan 26 by rickw

Thought he was from East Bergholt?

He went to high school there.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 15:38 - Jan 26 with 1581 viewsyesjohn99

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 12:03 - Jan 26 by SitfcB

Is he from Chantry?

Sprites boy.
Login to get fewer ads

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 16:25 - Jan 26 with 1513 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 15:38 - Jan 26 by yesjohn99

Sprites boy.

Pinewood not Chantry
He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 16:33 - Jan 26 with 1487 viewsChiefXL

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 14:54 - Jan 26 by TractorCam

He went to high school there.

Then he's not proper Chantry

There are rules.
He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 16:34 - Jan 26 with 1483 viewsChiefXL

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 16:25 - Jan 26 by Grumpy_Old_Man

Pinewood not Chantry

Even worse
He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 18:24 - Jan 26 with 1380 viewsSitfcB

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 16:33 - Jan 26 by ChiefXL

There are rules.

Quite.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 19:03 - Jan 26 with 1340 viewsMullet

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 16:33 - Jan 26 by ChiefXL

There are rules.

I thought the whole point of Chantry was there are no rules? Like Mad Max or Framlingham innit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 19:13 - Jan 26 with 1319 viewsjeera

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 19:03 - Jan 26 by Mullet

I thought the whole point of Chantry was there are no rules? Like Mad Max or Framlingham innit.

I think you have to be related to each other in one way or another to qualify as Chantry proper.

So yes, quite possibly like Framlingham, Beckles, Diss, Halesworth...

Places like that. You know the type.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 19:23 - Jan 26 with 1293 viewsMullet

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 19:13 - Jan 26 by jeera

I think you have to be related to each other in one way or another to qualify as Chantry proper.

So yes, quite possibly like Framlingham, Beckles, Diss, Halesworth...

Places like that. You know the type.

Beckles?!?!?! You're meant to drink your Horlicks not snort it

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 19:27 - Jan 26 with 1280 viewsjeera

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 19:23 - Jan 26 by Mullet

Beckles?!?!?! You're meant to drink your Horlicks not snort it

Ah yes, I meant Beccles of course. Like Eccles but without the currants.

I don't get out much.

Thanks for the tip though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 19:29 - Jan 26 with 1275 viewsDanTheMan

There are rules.

Turns out I'm Pinewood then. Having moved away at a fairly young age I never found out the rules.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 21:06 - Jan 26 with 1166 viewsMatt_Netherlands

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 14:04 - Jan 26 by Illinoisblue

I did find it quite Ironic last night that a load of chantry boys (No offence) were singing that Wimbledon is a sh*hole

Originally being from IP3 (hence no offence meant...), I kept my mouth shut for that particular chant...
He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 00:39 - Jan 27 with 1036 viewsbournemouthblue

He comes from chantry and he’s called Luke Woolfenden…. on 14:44 - Jan 26 by Bluespeed225

Flower names is real Chantry, bird names posh Chantry, then your into Belstead Hill, the Beverley Hills of Chantry. Pinewood is Babergh, so doesn’t count😀

To other parts of Ipswich, we just call it Chantry and that includes Pinewood

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024