Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange old division 21:04 - Apr 5 with 1219 viewsN2_Blue

Wycombe not having much trouble with Cambridge and giving them a bit of a hiding like Wednesday did recently.

Why did we struggle so badly against them, bit concerning

Yet we doubled Wycombe.

Rotherham who have bene streets ahead in this division for most of the season now in danger of not even getting auto promotion.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Strange old division on 21:48 - Apr 5 with 1082 viewsIllinoisblue

What a job Leam Richardson has done at Wigan. Imagine if Cook had lured him here. Very different seasons for them, us and Cook’s career

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Strange old division on 04:53 - Apr 6 with 907 viewsFrankMarshall

They treated it like a derby game (as they also did in the first fixture). We didn't.

Frank Marshall

Strange old division on 07:45 - Apr 6 with 757 viewsMetal_Hacker

Strange old division on 04:53 - Apr 6 by FrankMarshall

They treated it like a derby game (as they also did in the first fixture). We didn't.

Really ? That's our answer ? Nah !

Poll: If it were one or the other

Strange old division on 10:41 - Apr 6 with 636 viewsSouperJim

Strange old division on 07:45 - Apr 6 by Metal_Hacker

I agree completely, Cambridge were clealry right up for it and raised their game wanting to beat us. They aspire to be our rivals so just wanted it more than we did I'm afraid.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Strange old division on 10:45 - Apr 6 with 616 viewsBiGDonnie

Strange old division on 07:45 - Apr 6 by Metal_Hacker

I think he's right, they were bang up for it when we weren't.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Strange old division on 10:46 - Apr 6 with 610 viewsjayessess

Strange old division on 10:41 - Apr 6 by SouperJim

I agree completely, Cambridge were clealry right up for it and raised their game wanting to beat us. They aspire to be our rivals so just wanted it more than we did I'm afraid.

also rested Knibbs, Smith and Brophy last night.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Strange old division on 16:33 - Apr 6 with 457 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Strange old division on 10:41 - Apr 6 by SouperJim

Wycombe-1 season wonders in the championship are use to playing in bigger crowds!

Most Other teams treating playing in front of 22k+ Crowds means they have a cup free shot mentality against us! We seem to struggle with that!

Time to get a winning mentality,a different approach if burns gets shut down and to score more than 1 goal!
Strange old division on 16:36 - Apr 6 with 446 viewspointofblue

Strange old division on 16:33 - Apr 6 by BtreeBlueBlood

Wycombe-1 season wonders in the championship are use to playing in bigger crowds!

Most Other teams treating playing in front of 22k+ Crowds means they have a cup free shot mentality against us! We seem to struggle with that!

Time to get a winning mentality,a different approach if burns gets shut down and to score more than 1 goal!

Portsmouth are used to playing in front of bigger crowds, we did well against them. Plymouth aren’t but we did well against them. Not sure if that is the answer!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Strange old division on 16:41 - Apr 6 with 435 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Generally because the quality in this division is higher than people give credit for, and anybody can genuinely beat anybody. There's a reason clubs get stuck in this league.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Strange old division on 16:43 - Apr 6 with 432 viewspointofblue

Strange old division on 16:41 - Apr 6 by JammyDodgerrr

Generally because the quality in this division is higher than people give credit for, and anybody can genuinely beat anybody. There's a reason clubs get stuck in this league.

I wouldn’t say that’s down to quality, more a division within the league where footballing sides (of which there are few), on their day, can struggle with agricultural sides.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024