Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina 09:52 - Mar 17 with 644 viewsGeoffSentence

of what must be saharan dust.

Car, windows, doors,outside furniture, pool cover, statuettes, summer house, the terrace, the gazebo, the seating deck, the pergola, the water features, the haha. Absolutely everything is covered in it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 09:54 - Mar 17 with 629 viewsearlsgreenblue

No sauna then……..got to be next on the list.
Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 09:58 - Mar 17 with 604 viewsusm

I'll get my staff to have a check around the Estate, and report back.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 10:01 - Mar 17 with 596 viewsChurchman

Yep, here in Kent there’s a dusting of it over the mansion, the Bentley (Honda), the Ferrari (Yaris) and the not so formal gardens, designed by incapability Brown
Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 10:03 - Mar 17 with 593 viewsSteve_M

Yes, went out for a bit yesterday lunchtime and found that my coat dried with an orange effect. There's sand everywhere in London this morning.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 10:07 - Mar 17 with 570 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 10:03 - Mar 17 by Steve_M

Yes, went out for a bit yesterday lunchtime and found that my coat dried with an orange effect. There's sand everywhere in London this morning.

I drew the curtains this morning and was amazed to see a camel and Erwin von Rommel wandering around in my cabbage patch, which was nice.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2022 10:07]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 10:14 - Mar 17 with 553 viewsBlueBadger

It spent most of yesterday afternoon pissing down here so, not too bad as far as the house goes. I haven't ventured a look at the car yet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 10:31 - Mar 17 with 506 viewshype313

My garden looks like Tatooine.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 10:43 - Mar 17 with 481 viewsWhos_blue

Yes!

Windows cleaner visits in the morning.
Saharan rain in the afternoon.
Money well spent.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else got their outside stuff covered in a patina on 11:09 - Mar 17 with 444 viewsGuthrum

Yes, but I have an appointment booked with the doctor.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024