Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rambo - Last Blood. 21:34 - Mar 16 with 1688 viewsjeera

Now I'm guessing this is bad and as the last one in an over-stretched series of films it's the Rocky Balboa of the Rambo films.

But how bad is it?

Is it acceptably watchable the once? Or so bad it's not ok to watch it at all?

Or is it one of those where it's pretty bad but you'd still watch it the once but just not tell anyone kind of deals?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Rambo - Last Blood. on 22:05 - Mar 16 with 1618 viewsfooters

Is it on the telly later and you've not decided on watching or not?

There are loads of so-bad-it's-good films I could recommend, but not seen that.

And btw, Rambo First Blood is now an official Christmas film thanks to how many times it's been on ITV over recent years.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rambo - Last Blood. on 22:07 - Mar 16 with 1621 viewsJonBlue

Oh it's bad; very bad. You'd be better off doing something more enjoyable like stapling your scrotum to piece of chipboard. It is to the history of film what Yaxley-Lennon is to the history of politics. If you want a storyline and actors that can actually act you may well be disappointed. The plot is as threadbare and empty as the Carrot Road trophy cabinet.

The best thing I can say about it is that it does depict some inventive ways of killing people.
Rambo - Last Blood. on 22:14 - Mar 16 with 1591 viewsjeera

Rambo - Last Blood. on 22:07 - Mar 16 by JonBlue

Oh it's bad; very bad. You'd be better off doing something more enjoyable like stapling your scrotum to piece of chipboard. It is to the history of film what Yaxley-Lennon is to the history of politics. If you want a storyline and actors that can actually act you may well be disappointed. The plot is as threadbare and empty as the Carrot Road trophy cabinet.

The best thing I can say about it is that it does depict some inventive ways of killing people.

So well worth it then.

I'm sold. Cheers!

Rambo - Last Blood. on 22:17 - Mar 16 with 1586 viewsjeera

Rambo - Last Blood. on 22:05 - Mar 16 by footers

Is it on the telly later and you've not decided on watching or not?

There are loads of so-bad-it's-good films I could recommend, but not seen that.

And btw, Rambo First Blood is now an official Christmas film thanks to how many times it's been on ITV over recent years.

It's on now and I missed the first 13 minutes concerning myself if it's worth seeing or not.

Except, even though I've now learned it's not, part of me will always blame myself for it's failure to entertain on my missing the first bit.

I'll never catch on the storyline now for a start.

Rambo - Last Blood. on 22:18 - Mar 16 with 1586 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I like it.

John Rambo has seen it all, he's finally found a place back home at last back from the jungle, but can he fins peace, not a chance.

Depends what you want, it's fun, Rambo kicks ass the end, what's not to like

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Rambo - Last Blood. on 22:21 - Mar 16 with 1575 viewsjeera

Rambo - Last Blood. on 22:18 - Mar 16 by BlueandTruesince82

I like it.

John Rambo has seen it all, he's finally found a place back home at last back from the jungle, but can he fins peace, not a chance.

Depends what you want, it's fun, Rambo kicks ass the end, what's not to like

Rocky wins?

Rambo - Last Blood. on 23:11 - Mar 16 with 1510 viewsBLUEBEAT

It’s no Cop Land.

Poll: W or W

Rambo - Last Blood. on 07:41 - Mar 17 with 1393 viewsDubtractor

Not seen it, but sure I've read that it's horribly racist and offensive with a lot of pretty clichéd stereotypes.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Rambo - Last Blood. on 07:48 - Mar 17 with 1378 viewsbadadski

Rambo - Last Blood. on 07:41 - Mar 17 by Dubtractor

Not seen it, but sure I've read that it's horribly racist and offensive with a lot of pretty clichéd stereotypes.

Rambo meets home alone - no expectations but it passed the time.
Rambo - Last Blood. on 07:57 - Mar 17 with 1374 viewsjeera

Rambo - Last Blood. on 07:41 - Mar 17 by Dubtractor

I sort of managed around half hour or so.

Then turned to some Walking Dead on US Netflix I still hadn't seen instead.

Says it all really.

Rambo - Last Blood. on 08:42 - Mar 17 with 1326 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Rambo - Last Blood. on 23:11 - Mar 16 by BLUEBEAT

It’s no Cop Land.

Cop Land IMO is a massively underrated film.

Stellar cast, I get Sly isn't for everyone, he's limited asan actor (though he wrote the script for the 1st Rocky himself) but I think Cop Land is a film that's actually aged really well.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Rambo - Last Blood. on 09:20 - Mar 17 with 1299 viewsEdwardStone

Excellent review....I love it

You are the Mark Commode of TWTD
Rambo - Last Blood. on 10:56 - Mar 17 with 1224 viewsleitrimblue

What do yer think of City Slickers 2?
Rambo - Last Blood. on 11:14 - Mar 17 with 1197 viewsEdwardStone

Rambo - Last Blood. on 10:56 - Mar 17 by leitrimblue

What do yer think of City Slickers 2?

We want a weekly Jon Kommode film review....
Rambo - Last Blood. on 11:20 - Mar 17 with 1182 viewsleitrimblue

Rambo - Last Blood. on 11:14 - Mar 17 by EdwardStone

We want a weekly Jon Kommode film review....

I don't wanna put any pressure on the man, but he's clearly got a talent worth sharing with the world( or a handful of people on a league1 football club forum).
Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:11 - Mar 17 with 1143 viewschicoazul

I haven’t seen it yet but I will say Rambo as in, the 4th one, is pretty good.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:17 - Mar 17 with 1130 viewsleitrimblue

Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:11 - Mar 17 by chicoazul

I haven’t seen it yet but I will say Rambo as in, the 4th one, is pretty good.

It's nowhere near the level of first blood though surely?
Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:19 - Mar 17 with 1119 viewsEdwardStone

Rambo - Last Blood. on 11:20 - Mar 17 by leitrimblue

I don't wanna put any pressure on the man, but he's clearly got a talent worth sharing with the world( or a handful of people on a league1 football club forum).

I can't wait to read his thoughts on Escape to Victory.....that could be cruel
Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:22 - Mar 17 with 1108 viewsleitrimblue

Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:19 - Mar 17 by EdwardStone

I can't wait to read his thoughts on Escape to Victory.....that could be cruel

Hope he's unaware of the existence of Convoy. Loved that movie as a kid but fear his review may be a tad harsh on kris kristoffersons acting skills
Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:31 - Mar 17 with 1089 viewsEdwardStone

Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:22 - Mar 17 by leitrimblue

Hope he's unaware of the existence of Convoy. Loved that movie as a kid but fear his review may be a tad harsh on kris kristoffersons acting skills

Don't worry.... I'm sure Convoy is in the queue for evisceration

Along with soooo many others.

I recently saw a few moments of SWAT.... a film I took my nephews to see back in the day. A puerile waste of time and money

The film, not my nephews
Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:35 - Mar 17 with 1078 viewschicoazul

Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:17 - Mar 17 by leitrimblue

It's nowhere near the level of first blood though surely?

Totally different films though. I don’t think Rambo kills anyone in First Blood! Whereas he massacres half of Burma in number 4.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Rambo - Last Blood. on 13:11 - Mar 17 with 1022 viewsleitrimblue

Rambo - Last Blood. on 12:35 - Mar 17 by chicoazul

Totally different films though. I don’t think Rambo kills anyone in First Blood! Whereas he massacres half of Burma in number 4.

I have to confess to have only seen the first 2, the classic first blood and the 2nd one. But judging John J Rambo purely by his actions from First Blood. If he did massacre half of Burma it was purely down to them just not letting him be and forcing him into a confrontation that he didn't want and that they couldn't handle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024