Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times 11:24 - Mar 25 with 1731 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone know how long it's currently taking to go through immigration when landing from Far East?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 11:27 - Mar 25 with 1708 viewsPassionNotAnger

not sure of current waiting times but Priti Patel's target time for immigrants is circa 2.5 years if that helps?
Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 11:29 - Mar 25 with 1688 viewsDanny_G

I landed at Terminal 5 on Wednesday morning. The queue for e-passport gates was very quick, but they weren’t working for me or loads of others, so we had to go to the manual check. Queued for about half an hour with three staff checking.
Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 11:52 - Mar 25 with 1632 viewsBasuco

Terminal 3 on Tuesday was around an hour, maybe a bit more.
Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 12:00 - Mar 25 with 1607 viewsitfcjoe

My parents landed this morning from US and was about 30 minutes

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 12:03 - Mar 25 with 1595 viewsLord_Lucan

Ok thanks all - seems it varies considerably.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 12:07 - Mar 25 with 1590 viewsjaykay

use a walking stick when entering passport control room. they put you to to the front of the queue in my experience

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 15:11 - Mar 25 with 1451 viewsLord_Lucan

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 12:07 - Mar 25 by jaykay

use a walking stick when entering passport control room. they put you to to the front of the queue in my experience

Actually I’m collecting a friends daughter, I’m here now and she hasn’t landed yet - I’ve got to drive her to Durham university and then drive back to Ipswich.

🙈😢

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 15:17 - Mar 25 with 1431 viewshype313

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 15:11 - Mar 25 by Lord_Lucan

Actually I’m collecting a friends daughter, I’m here now and she hasn’t landed yet - I’ve got to drive her to Durham university and then drive back to Ipswich.

🙈😢

She would have been better off getting a connecting flight to Newcastle!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 15:27 - Mar 25 with 1406 viewsLord_Lucan

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 15:17 - Mar 25 by hype313

She would have been better off getting a connecting flight to Newcastle!

She doesn’t speak much English and I promised to deliver her to the university.

Couldn’t really say no.

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 15:28 - Mar 25 with 1392 viewsFixed_It

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 15:27 - Mar 25 by Lord_Lucan

Couldn’t really say no.

You're a good man, LL. I'm sure (hope) they appreciate it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 20:16 - Mar 25 with 1245 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Depends on the citizenship. It's about 20 minutes currently for those that can't use E gates.
Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 09:36 - Mar 26 with 1077 viewsLord_Lucan

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 20:16 - Mar 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Depends on the citizenship. It's about 20 minutes currently for those that can't use E gates.

She’s Chinese. Flew from Shanghai, landed at 15.25 and we were on the M25 at 16.25

Got back to Ipswich at 03.35 😢

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 10:13 - Mar 26 with 1046 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 15:27 - Mar 25 by Lord_Lucan

Couldn’t really say no.

....because her father owns shipping containers for a triad?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 10:15]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 12:07 - Mar 26 with 984 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Couldn’t really say no.

Sounds like that will be a sociable drive!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 13:22 - Mar 26 with 935 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Couldn’t really say no.

Not convinced the North East is the best choice if she’s looking to to improve her English skills. Joking aside a great Uni and glad to see international students back.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 13:24]
Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 16:30 - Mar 26 with 861 viewsLord_Lucan

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 13:22 - Mar 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not convinced the North East is the best choice if she’s looking to to improve her English skills. Joking aside a great Uni and glad to see international students back.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 13:24]

It must be massive, I had google mapped Durham University but the part I had to take her to was about 30 mins away and in Stockton on Tees - only five miles from Middlesboro (poor mare)

When we got there we had no information of where to collect flat keys from.

What a palavas!

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 18:02 - Mar 26 with 792 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Heathrow advice sought - immigration waiting times on 16:30 - Mar 26 by Lord_Lucan

It must be massive, I had google mapped Durham University but the part I had to take her to was about 30 mins away and in Stockton on Tees - only five miles from Middlesboro (poor mare)

When we got there we had no information of where to collect flat keys from.

What a palavas!

That’s terrible luck as Durham itself is a nice place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024